So who's received their wembley tickets in the post yet?

saints_is_the_south

Is there anyone higher than me?!? I am in block 528 (that's the uppermost section) row 44 - they must be issuing parachutes for that row!! I can feel the nosebleed coming on just thinking about it!!

(No I am not moaning about having a ticket, and yes I am sure there is someone who would bite my hand off for it - just wondering how high the row numbers go)

The ticket office said that if duplicates have to be printed these will need to be collected at Wembley on the day as they can't print them at Saints.

And then what happens if someone - perhaps someone who works for a carrier firm or the PO for example - happens to be sitting in the seats, with the original tickets?!

K.

Maybe that's why they've insisted on keeping that huge block of empty unsold seats - just in case

Still no tickets and have rang up the 0845 688 9391 number. They say all the tickets have been sent out but if you want a refund they can do that. If they don't arrive by Wednesday you'll have to ring the club up and pick them up at Wembley.

I hope Nicola Cortese is aware of what a mess the ticket office have made of this and will take action to ensure they buck their idea up in future.

How have they made a mess? Did I miss something and the final has already been played? They have already said the last batch were sent out on Friday and if you haven't received these by Wednesday then ring the number, It's only Monday ffs.

How have they made a mess? Did I miss something and the final has already been played? They have already said the last batch were sent out on Friday and if you haven't received these by Wednesday then ring the number, It's only Monday ffs.

The money went out on 03/03/10 so we're now talking 19 days. It's rubbish service especially given the booking fee. And the problem now is that if they don't arrive on Wednesday they'll have to be picked up at Wembley which is a pain in the arse.

I have just rung the club about my missing 6 tickets to be told that tickets are still being sent out today. Mixed messages or what. Asked why last ordered tickets appear to be sent out first, they said they didn't know.

They told me they'd all been sent out on Friday so someone is lieing.

Mine were ordered online at 7:25 am on the 1st day for ST (22 March) and they have just arrived in the post at One O'Clock.

Does anybody know whether Row 9 is 9 rows from the front or 9 rows from the back of Block 125 ?

I.e. is it the "upper part" at the back of the 1st Tier, or are these £44 tickets 9 rows from the front ?

They told me they'd all been sent out on Friday so someone is lieing.

We rang up on Saturday and were told that we were 'one of many' that hadn't/wouldn't have received our tickets yet. We were told that everybody should have received them by Wednesday morning, when the phone enquiry line kicks in. Our's arrived today.

That shows a lack of understanding of other people's situations. Some people will not be at their mailing addresses later this week, some will be travelling down to stay over for a few days. Relying on the Royal Mail to deliver tickets only a couple of days before the event is asking for trouble, IMO.

The money went out on 03/03/10 so we're now talking 19 days. It's rubbish service especially given the booking fee. And the problem now is that if they don't arrive on Wednesday they'll have to be picked up at Wembley which is a pain in the arse.

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy...

And then what happens if someone - perhaps someone who works for a carrier firm or the PO for example - happens to be sitting in the seats, with the original tickets?!

K.

The tickets have a bar code on (i think) the bar code gets erased for the old ticket and new ticket has new bar code

I have just rung the club about my missing 6 tickets to be told that tickets are still being sent out today. Mixed messages or what. Asked why last ordered tickets appear to be sent out first, they said they didn't know.

That is what is so annoying. You're told still sending out today. I was told last ones went Thursday morning and Solent said they'd been told on Saturday that last ones went Friday, so all should have by Monday, or Tuesday at the latest.

This is a simple matter of fact. Surely the ticket office staff can agree on when they sent the last tickets?! Some posters have been told they were sent out in alphabetical order, others in reverse ticket price order. The reality seems to be that there was no logical order! It feels like they're just saying the first thing that comes into their heads to get people off the line. Now that might have been understandable in the early part of last week when they were snowed under trying to get on with the posting, but I think people ringing now have very good reason to ring, if they've seen the post come today still with no tickets.

In my case tickets ordered on first morning of ST-only first phase. I can't even remember how long ago that was. If they are not waiting for me on doormat this evening I'm not going to be happy.

K.

That is what is so annoying. You're told still sending out today. I was told last ones went Thursday morning and Solent said they'd been told on Saturday that last ones went Friday, so all should have by Monday, or Tuesday at the latest.

This is a simple matter of fact. Surely the ticket office staff can agree on when they sent the last tickets?! Some posters have been told they were sent out in alphabetical order, others in reverse ticket price order. The reality seems to be that there was no logical order! It feels like they're just saying the first thing that comes into their heads to get people off the line. Now that might have been understandable in the early part of last week when they were snowed under trying to get on with the posting, but I think people ringing now have very good reason to ring, if they've seen the post come today still with no tickets.

In my case tickets ordered on first morning of ST-only first phase. I can't even remember how long ago that was. If they are not waiting for me on doormat this evening I'm not going to be happy.

K.

I ordered at same time, just been told by my dad they have arrived today.

I was told they were sent out in alphabetical order but this can't be true, unless h is now at the end of the alphabet! Absolutely no idea what order they have been sent out in, as I know others that ordered on day 1 and got theirs on March 15.

My season ticket holder mate's 6 tickets ordered on day 1 still didn't turn up today.

He's on holiday from Monday til Friday so I now have to waste my lunch hour on Monday and probably Tuesday to walk from Whiteley to his house in Titchfield to see if they've arrived!

What a pain in the arse!!!

Just got back from my mate's and thankfully our tickets have now arrived; I can now relax.

And I used his toilet and left the seat up so that should annoy his wife.

:D

Haven't seen this anywhere else on the sight (apols if it has been posted)

For the curious amongst you, here's the Wembley Stadium "View Finder". Click on the block where your seat is located in the image on the left, and your view will appear on the right.

http://www.wembleystadium.com/staticcontent/3dseatviewer/popup.html

Mods this might warrant a thread of its own rather than being stuck on the end of this one (can't start my own and couldn't think of more appropriate thread).

Is there anyone higher than me?!? I am in block 528 (that's the uppermost section) row 44 - they must be issuing parachutes for that row!! I can feel the nosebleed coming on just thinking about it!!

(No I am not moaning about having a ticket, and yes I am sure there is someone who would bite my hand off for it - just wondering how high the row numbers go)

Howdy Neighbour:p

Your taking the p i s s ! The ticket office have been a joke! I payed for my 8 tickets 25 feb and there still not here! I am told that if they are not here by wednesday i have to get a slip and and queue up at wembley on cup final day and get my tickets./ Their attitude stinks " we dont know where they are" What are we supposed to do about it" ITs not our fault" are some of the retorted S h i t they keep giving me. Why the fook cant we get duplicates from st marys ? its the 21st century for fooks sake .

Your taking the p i s s ! The ticket office have been a joke! I payed for my 8 tickets 25 feb and there still not here! I am told that if they are not here by wednesday i have to get a slip and and queue up at wembley on cup final day and get my tickets./ Their attitude stinks " we dont know where they are" What are we supposed to do about it" ITs not our fault" are some of the retorted S h i t they keep giving me. Why the fook cant we get duplicates from st marys ? its the 21st century for fooks sake .

Perhaps they don't have the complex machinery required to print forge proof football tickets nowadays.

Are you sure we'll need a slip to get the tickets? I can't see how that'd be possible. Do you know whether the tickets could be picked up at Wembley the day before because i'd rather do this if it's possible.

We have to get a slip to get the tickets and on the day. That is what they have told me .

How can we get the slip? It might not arrive on time if they post it out.

Is this another "make it up as you go along" story from the ticket office?

Er, just checked .. they go up to Row 42, so you are quite literally on the roof, exposed to the elements. Enjoy! :-)

Seriously, I know what you mean. I'm scared of heights and stuck in Row 17. I've tried to get someone/anyone with a lower or middle tier ticket to swap ... but no-one interested in doing so. It's a long way up. We won't be able to distinguish one player from another without binoculars (are we allowed to take them in?)

The ticket office could have saved a whole world of hassle if they'd started dispatching them earlier than March 15th,and via Recorded or Special Delivery. We already had to pay the 'wembley booking fee' of £3 per order,or per ticket as it was with telephone bookings,so i'd have happily paid a couple of quid to guarantee their delivery.

I can now join the other thread of mug people who have received their tickets. I took mine in first day of first phase with a surname starting with the letter W just got my two adults one child row 35 block 132 as requested in application. Keep the faith looks like they are arriving now!!!

I'm still waiting on mine that was ordered via postal application on the 2nd phase. Money was taken on 3rd march and have been told by the ticket office that these were all sent on friday. If i don't get them by wednesday to contact ticket office again and then duplicates will be arranged for collection on sunday. Not really very happy about it though. Just getting worried that order has been lost somewhere.

Right, so people who paid over £100 for tickets for them and their family/friends complaining that they haven't yet got the tickets is ridiculous?

I have paid OVER £100, still haven't got my tickets and live 200 miles from the box office. Panic!!!!? No!! Will enquire on Wed as we have been advised.

Better not mention that the M3 has roadworks at two spots between Soton and the M25 and the M25 is a real mess too. The trains are disrupted and the coaches, well sooner you than me!!!

As I said earlier, what on earth would happen if and when something awful does happen!!??

That shows a lack of understanding of other people's situations. Some people will not be at their mailing addresses later this week, some will be travelling down to stay over for a few days. Relying on the Royal Mail to deliver tickets only a couple of days before the event is asking for trouble, IMO.

Why is it the ticket office's fault if people are travelling down from their address a few days before?