Looking to Exchange 2 Tickets! (genuine)

the saint in winchester

Hi guys. I have 2 tickets in block 531. Looking to exchange for 2 at lower level, as I am scared of heights.

I have 2 x £24 tickets. Ideally swap at same value. Would accept tickets at £34 and give you cash with tickets.

Either 2 adult, or 1 adult + 1 concession (junior).

HAVE TICKETS IN HAND. Looking to exchange over the weekend or early in the week.

thanks

TSIW

Edited by the saint in winchester

You complete girl..what actually do you think's going to happen?..the entire top tier fall down? Or, maybe you'll some how roll all the way down the stairs and magically tumble over the 1.2m high ballustrade which runs all the way around the upper level?

I'm sure you and your ovaries will be well looked after upstairs if you can't find a swap, but good luck nonetheless....

Please...with your infinate wealth on intelligence and knowledge of how to design and construct buildings, tell me how to make more compact 90,000 seater stadium so that everyone has a decent view of the pitch and isn't sat half a mile away...

Please enlighten me...go on, but to remember, we aren't allowed to go above one tier high so that pussies like you can enjoy the game ok.....

2 further points...I've been in Wembley's upper tier many times... the view is fantastic and gravity is pretty much the same as if you were in the lower...you're sat on a chair on a horizontal piece of concrete. Very dangerous I know.

Oh and nah i'm ok..I have my seat in the lower tier as I managed to get my ticket on the first day as i'd been to more than 2 games this year. Wanna swap?

Enjoy your day out, loser.

There really are some ****s on this forum. It was a simple fan to fan request FFS, if you don't want to swap why bother posting..? We're all fans of the same club, no need to take the ****.

By the way B Rabbit, grow up and stop attention seeking by writing all your posts in orange. Really ****s me off.

I've been to more than 2 games, numpty, but as it's not economical for me to have a Season Ticket, being as I work out of the area, I pay for my tickets on a match by match basis.

I was at MK Dons game. However, as STH were allocated 2 tickets each, they were allowed to take the lower level seating. I called into the Ticket Office as soon as I was allowed a ticket, but sadly only top tier left.

You have any fears or phobias? None that you would care to share, I'm sure. I'd like to leave you infested with spiders - wouldn't bother me. I have only one fear - heights. It's a rational fear - in the eyes of rational people.

You complete girl..what actually do you think's going to happen?..the entire top tier fall down? Or, maybe you'll some how roll all the way down the stairs and magically tumble over the 1.2m high ballustrade which runs all the way around the upper level?

I'm sure you and your ovaries will be well looked after upstairs if you can't find a swap, but good luck nonetheless....

Please...with your infinate wealth on intelligence and knowledge of how to design and construct buildings, tell me how to make more compact 90,000 seater stadium so that everyone has a decent view of the pitch and isn't sat half a mile away...

Please enlighten me...go on, but to remember, we aren't allowed to go above one tier high so that pussies like you can enjoy the game ok.....

2 further points...I've been in Wembley's upper tier many times... the view is fantastic and gravity is pretty much the same as if you were in the lower...you're sat on a chair on a horizontal piece of concrete. Very dangerous I know.

Oh and nah i'm ok..I have my seat in the lower tier as I managed to get my ticket on the first day as i'd been to more than 2 games this year. Wanna swap?

MODS, i am fully aware of the repercussions of being personally abusive to fellow posters, but i am more than prepared to 'take one on the chin' at this time .

B RABBIT : YOU SIR, ARE A COMPLETE F8CKING T0SSP0T . f8CK OFF BACK UNDER THE ROCK FROM WHENCE YOU CAME.....

(And I +1 to saint stimps post)

phew, that feels better.....:cool:

I've been to more than 2 games, numpty, but as it's not economical for me to have a Season Ticket, being as I work out of the area, I pay for my tickets on a match by match basis.

I was at MK Dons game. However, as STH were allocated 2 tickets each, they were allowed to take the lower level seating. I called into the Ticket Office as soon as I was allowed a ticket, but sadly only top tier left.

You have any fears or phobias? None that you would care to share, I'm sure. I'd like to leave you infested with spiders - wouldn't bother me. I have only one fear - heights. It's a rational fear - in the eyes of rational people.

I'm also not a fan of heights and the upper tier does look up in the gods but trust me, it's not. You don't feel high at all as the pitch is right infront of you and you get a great view. Nothing to worry about.

He only made a reasonable request......i think you have the problem sir.

And whats with the orange text ? Even attention seekers like 19C dont go in for that......or dont you know how to change the colour of text on your iddy biddy computer then ? ;)

What's the need? I know you like to consider yourself in the "old school" SaintsForever cliche, but please get rid of the orange text.

Wouldn't it be hilarious if I swapped the tickets that are for you with this nice gentleman who clearly has a phobia you are not taking seriously! However as you will buy me beer and food I will not do this :D

I have some magic beans that I would be willing to exchange.

I could meet up with you on my way to market.

The only funny post amidst the top half of this thread. The rest is marred by a bunch of ****s, especially the ****er with the stupid font colour. I have no idea why anyone would want to draw attention to such crap posts.

The only funny post amidst the top half of this thread. The rest is marred by a bunch of ****s, especially the ****er with the stupid font colour. I have no idea why anyone would want to draw attention to such crap posts.

Thanks for the compliment stardust.

Just trying to bring a smile to a few faces.

On a serious note, I sat in the upper tier at Wembley for the England v Croatia game and it really wasn't that bad. You aren't aware of the height, and the view is pretty spectacular.

The only down side was that we lost that game and failed to qualify for Euro 2008, and I was suddenly filled with a compulsion to find McClown, drag him up to the upper tier and throw the plank off.

Fortunately I managed to get to grips with that particular urge although I think some poor fool threw himself in front of the tube that night, thus delaying everyone's departure. Unfortunately it wasn't McClown.

MODS, i am fully aware of the repercussions of being personally abusive to fellow posters, but i am more than prepared to 'take one on the chin' at this time .

B RABBIT : YOU SIR, ARE A COMPLETE F8CKING T0SSP0T . f8CK OFF BACK UNDER THE ROCK FROM WHENCE YOU CAME.....

(And I +1 to saint stimps post)

phew, that feels better.....:cool:

Saint Boggy and Saint Stimp before you .... you are TRUE Saints fans and proper gentlemen. If I knew how to report Brer Rabbit or complain about him to mods, I would.

He never has an upbuilding comment to make, just full of his own self-importance.

Saint Boggy and Saint Stimp before you .... you are TRUE Saints fans and proper gentlemen. If I knew how to report Brer Rabbit or complain about him to mods, I would.

He never has an upbuilding comment to make, just full of his own self-importance.

LOL......but i iz a :smt061

(not that my previous post was particularly ladylike,but still! LOL)

I'm also not a fan of heights and the upper tier does look up in the gods but trust me, it's not. You don't feel high at all as the pitch is right infront of you and you get a great view. Nothing to worry about.

Nexstar, I sat up there with my son when we went to see Coldplay a few months ago, and it felt really high up. I don't want to worry others who may now start to feel concerned. I hope its ok for everyone. The top and bottom of it is that if I can't find anyone who will swap, then I'll have to sit up there. But I did read some fans posting disappointment that they have been allocated tickets only a few rows above pitch level, and they wished they were higher up. I am looking to find anyone who would be interested in going to the top tier. My son has no such fear - he liked the aerial view ... but his old man .. yikes!

Edited by the saint in winchester

Where are your seats for? I might swap for club wembley (middle tier). You would have to pay the difference though as mine are £60.

You have the £58 tickets? So I would have to pay you £34 a ticket so another £68! :-( I'm just an ordinary working bloke, sadly, so I couldn't afford that.

In addition, I'd like to get hold of the tickets before Sunday so I don't think a flight to Tokyo is within budget either. :-)

thanks anyway.

You have the £58 tickets? So I would have to pay you £34 a ticket so another £68! :-( I'm just an ordinary working bloke, sadly, so I couldn't afford that.

In addition, I'd like to get hold of the tickets before Sunday so I don't think a flight to Tokyo is within budget either. :-)

thanks anyway.

I live in London now so not too far to travel.

Yeah, My friend has the £58 club wembley ones. i have the cheapy ones up in the Sky. If you want to swap let me know as I am sure he would prefer the cheaper tickets.... as long as you can pay the difference of course. :)

Like I said, I can't afford to pay you ANOTHER 68 quid on top of the 48 quid i have already spent.

As I said in the original post, I'm happy to upgrade to 34 quid.

So, I would trade you my tickets plus 20 quid for your 2 in Club Wembley.

Sorry, can't afford more than that. Already spending on overnight hotel and train fares, plus any beer I might be able to afford (not much, sadly).