The Dell

eesti matty

must be stacks of them, Kevin Davies, Brett Ormerod and all players from that generation, most of them must still be playing somewhere.

How on earth could I forget Bridge! He's not been in the press much recently. Ormerod joined after we moved to St. Mary's. Steve Basham is playing, but is at Luton, I think.

I was just wondering how many players who played for Saints at The Dell are still playing in professional football in England. I'll start the list off.

Garry Monk

Kevin Davies

James Beattie

Matt Oakley

Any more?

Doesn't Garry Monk play for Swansea City? :D

whatever happened to Hassan Kachloul? Got a bit big time, big money move then disappeared.

In his late thirties and retired. Think some Scottish club (Hamilton?) got fined a few years back for signing him outside of the window (or similar).

In his late thirties and retired. Think some Scottish club (Hamilton?) got fined a few years back for signing him outside of the window (or similar).

Livingston signed him as an amateur. They could sign people outside of the window as long as the player is an amateur (and unpaid). He helped Livingston avoid relegation and then let slip that he was actually being paid by Livingston. Livingston then got fined much to the annoyance of Dundee United (or Dundee) who got relegated in their place, as they would've preferred Livingston's punishment to have been relegation.

I was just wondering how many players who played for Saints at The Dell are still playing in professional football in England. I'll start the list off.

Garry Monk

Kevin Davies

James Beattie

Matt Oakley

Any more?

Chris Baird at Fulham. of course but both he and ANDREW SURMAN were only reserves at the time.

Boa Morte must be playing somewhere, I guess ?

.......is Neil Moss still active in goal anywhere ?

....and Scott Hiley was still in the Exeter line-up last season.

must be stacks of them, Kevin Davies, Brett Ormerod and all players from that generation, most of them must still be playing somewhere.

We've got Brett Ormerod..!

Actually, I don't think we did. Have him at The Dell, that is. He's back at Blackpool.

Paul Jones is still playing in League Two, I think.

Chris Baird at Fulham. of course but both he and ANDREW SURMAN were only reserves at the time.

Boa Morte must be playing somewhere, I guess ?

.......is Neil Moss still active in goal anywhere ?

....and Scott Hiley was still in the Exeter line-up last season.

Yep, Boa Morte is still at West Ham. I think Moss had to retire due to injury.