Crowd for next home game

suewhistle

After the staggering crowd at Wembley, what do people reckon on for the next home game? I was at the testimonial game in 1976 after our last Wembley win and it was an amazing atmosphere. I recommend all who can to go to the Orient game!

You were lucky I went to the Cricket on the day of the Testimonial at Northlands Ave left reasonably but could not get in

After the staggering crowd at Wembley, what do people reckon on for the next home game? I was at the testimonial game in 1976 after our last Wembley win and it was an amazing atmosphere. I recommend all who can to go to the Orient game!

Yes happy days, remember loads of youngsters sat around the edge of the pitch as if that little gravel track wasn't narrow enough, and Peter Osgood snatching a balloon off one of them and taking a throw in. Great days as I hope our future is, lets hope todays big happy occasion captures another generation of fans to follow the Saints for years to come. Too many seasons of disappointment have been endured so lets try and raise the atmosphere and crowds at ALL future games.

COYR