Highlights on Sky Sports 8.30pm and BBC2 10.50pm

Delmary

excellent, a whole 40 minutes highlights

I just watched the highlights on iPlayer, as I fell asleep last night, and I must say I thought it was poorly edited. They whizzed through the first half, and mainly showed the 30 minutes after we'd scored our fourth goal.

Maybe it was just me.

I also thought Claridge was really struggling to say many good things about us. Just me again?

I thought Claridge was a complete *** throughout ,never giving Saints any credit or praise, constantly saying how unlucky Carlisle were and bleating about how much money we'd spent. Who decided to have him on a Saints game, it would be like having Franny commentate on a skate game. I found myself shouting at the TV such was his lack of respect towards us.

Claridge really, really, REALLY p*ssed me off with his expert 'analysis' during the BBC highlights. Absolutely no praise what so ever, didn't come across anywhere near 'impartial'. And the editing was very poorly done, seemed to show most more of the dull section after we had gone 4-0 up!

I just watched the highlights on iPlayer, as I fell asleep last night, and I must say I thought it was poorly edited. They whizzed through the first half, and mainly showed the 30 minutes after we'd scored our fourth goal.

Maybe it was just me.

I also thought Claridge was really struggling to say many good things about us. Just me again?

No it wasn't just you. He's normally quite even handed, when commenting on Saints. Much better than say... a Lawrenson or Hansen. But I also thought he was being uncharacteristically uncharitable. To be fair, the SKY commentators, during the LIVE commentary, were saying similar things, but adding in the praise where it was due, too. I think Claridge did mention what a good side Saints were a few times, but it always sounded as if he was reluctant to admit it.

There you go, not perfect. Take him away and replace him with someone who is acceptable. ;)

Highlights on SaintsPlayer now - 12 minutes worth and more acceptable dubbed commentary than the usual embarrassing high-pitched whining git they normally provide us with.

Didn't see the foul on Jaidi and possible penalty shout right at the beginning.

That return pass from Papa to Sir Rickie in the build up for the 3rd goal was the POTM for me.