Autographs before the game

chuz

Hiya

My boy wants to get some player autographs before the game on saturday. Can anyone help me with what time we will need to be at the ground. Are the players open to signing before the game?

Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks

If you want to get all the players you will need to arrive by 11.30 a.m, as 3 or 4 of them lallana/Connolly/Hammond in particular get there really early, most however do not arrive until between 12.30 and 1.15 p.m.

Stand around in the players car park where there will be a small barrier to stand behind and the players will all go along the barrier and sign, i would be surprised if any player refused to sign for your daughter.

Hope she enjoys getting their autographs and speaking to them.

I notice Fish nipped over to the Kingsland on Monday to sign some autographs for the kids that were standing by the advertising hoardings during the warm up, so lung power and an eager expression could work too.

My Daughter wanted to do this on Monday before the Orient game someone said the players arrive around 12:15pm, we got held up on the M3 so did not get to the ground until 12:35. My Daughter was over the moon to get autographs and photos with Kelvin, Wayne, Lloyd, Seaborne, Barnard, Jose, Puncheon, Fish, Wotton & Rickie, which really made her day (although I think she was quite taken by young Master Mills) .

Hiya

My boy wants to get some player autographs before the game on saturday. Can anyone help me with what time we will need to be at the ground. Are the players open to signing before the game?

Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks

I used to be an expert of getting autographs from footballers. Just wait for about 25 minutes after the match. The players will come out one by one and all you have to do is to approach them and ask them for autographs or photos.

Even though there is no gurantee you can get all of them but I will say you can get majority of them.

I used to be an expert of getting autographs from footballers. Just wait for about 25 minutes after the match. The players will come out one by one and all you have to do is to approach them and ask them for autographs or photos.

Even though there is no gurantee you can get all of them but I will say you can get majority of them.

What's the plan if the come out 'en masse'? ;)