TSM Crap Joke Suppository....

Redbul

:? I think it's fair to say that no goat (or it's shepherd) has ever clip-clopped through TMS more cryptically than that!

Do you set the Times crossword, Goat?

I'm still confused, is Capra aegagrus hircus saying that Lou Lou is moonlighting as Cybil Shepherd or as a Hooters serving wench??

I'm still confused, is Capra aegagrus hircus saying that Lou Lou is moonlighting as Cybil Shepherd or as a Hooters serving wench??

I'm going for one of Bear's strippers (although not literally of course because it wouldn't be right or decent or healthy to intrude on another bros patch)

Yes yes we all realised that immediately, Halo, we was just trolling goatboy :mcinnes:

Not really! That is v.clever Halo, of all the bros on here who might have figured that out, I would never have guessed it would be dumbass like you :thumbup:

Yes yes we all realised that immediately, Halo, we was just trolling goatboy :mcinnes:

Not really! That is v.clever Halo, of all the bros on here who might have figured that out, I would never have guessed it would be dumbass like you :thumbup:

Thanks Bear, that's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me on here - I would never have guessed it would come from a c*nt like you :thumbup:

No, Lou, it's me that Bob is suggesting has to run, but because you're seemingly a bit slow on the uptake at least I'll have a good head start :lol:

I'm not the smartest :( it's tough being this dumb on The Muppet Show. The bar was already set low to start with, but I've just brought it several notches lower. :(

Lou, a chair, that's full of shit

Bear, when i take off all my clothes

Halo, goodbye and back again

what are we doing I'm confused

Wrong thread dumbass, you want Beltch's fun with words thread...

You sure you're not just pretending, Lou?

She can pretend to be anything she wants.....

You sure you're not just pretending, Lou?

Girls is v.often pretending to be more dumb than they actually is. I see this v.often. My own sister is Blonde and in company & at family parties she is v.often say something dumb, and everyone laughs at her, and I look at her sideways and I'm like, I know you. I know you don't really think Holland is the capital of Germany. There is prob reasons for this to do with Sexism, I dare say it will be Men's fault :thumbup:

I'm not the smartest :( it's tough being this dumb on The Muppet Show. The bar was already set low to start with, but I've just brought it several notches lower. :(

No need for the sad face lou. Lowering the muppetry bar is a considerable achievement. I would add it to the cv.

And well done halo.

Girls is v.often pretending to be more dumb than they actually is. I see this v.often. My own sister is Blonde and in company & at family parties she is v.often say something dumb, and everyone laughs at her, and I look at her sideways and I'm like, I know you. I know you don't really think Holland is the capital of Germany. There is prob reasons for this to do with Sexism, I dare say it will be Men's fault :thumbup:

Tbf, that's not a bad strategy for picking up Dutch fellas.

It's to help wimpy men feel a bit a bit manlier for those 30 seconds. Which then results in a higher likelihood of female getting sex.

The truth is, most of us are much smarter than blokes, but no man is going to find that attractive, are they?

Sisters often do this to help brothers look less like dumbasses.

Rule 1 on blondie by the way.

It's to help wimpy men feel a bit a bit manlier for those 30 seconds. Which then results in a higher likelihood of female getting sex.

The truth is, most of us are much smarter than blokes, but no man is going to find that attractive, are they?

Haven't you heard, Lou, the brain's the sexiest organ?

Or is that just what wimpy men with little dicks say?

Ooh, I love intelligence in a woman. Such a rare commodity these days...

That's not very charitable, is it? :frown: