TSM Crap Joke Suppository....

Redbul

:( All this stupid in-crowd + secret jokes is ruining my saintsweb experience :(

I was wondering if you could invite me along to your next works annual outing to those Brummie strip-joints. We could get some of the gals to sign up with SWF – play Lou and her in-crowd at their own game. :thumbup:

I was wondering if you could invite me along to your next works annual outing to those Brummie strip-joints. We could get some of the gals to sign up with SWF – play Lou and her in-crowd at their own game. :thumbup:

:thumbup: next farmhouse event i'm gonna arrange rival gathering with strippers + crack cocaine etc. Let's see how many lets b avenues turn up at farmhouse to hear pap's political views then!

Knee?

:( It was obv tits. I thought you'd say tits, and i was gonna say goddamit, it was like a joke. Tokyos would have known what to do RIP :(

Here is another intelligence question my dad asked from christmas cracker: Do you happen to know, bearsy, is it legal for a man to marry his widow's sister? My mum was looking v.nervous when he asked me this question at christmas dinner. Aunt Jackie seemed quite keen tho. I was like yeah, prob, and my Dad was like. Ha! Dumbass! :( F*ck you dad!

Edited by Bearsy

:thumbup: next farmhouse event i'm gonna arrange rival gathering with strippers + crack cocaine etc. Let's see how many lets b avenues turn up at farmhouse to hear pap's political views then!

The strippers are key here, Bear – I can't believe anyone turns up at the Farmhouse to meet Lou and her crowd unless they're out of their minds on crack cocaine etc. :thumbup:

Bear, overnight, I've been giving some thought to our rival gathering.

We need to come up with a strategy to counter Lou's crowd because word from the front is that she's planning to roll out the big guns for the Spurs match, namely, PompeyLass and her giant bazookas.

We need a crowd pleaser of our own. I was wondering whether we could persuade Bletch to come along to our gathering with some of his word puzzles because that would, at the very least, guarantee me and Fowllyd turning up, and, you never know, might even encourage Cryptic Goat to swap sides. :thumbup:

We need to come up with a strategy to counter Lou's crowd because word from the front is that she's planning to roll out the big guns for the Spurs match, namely, PompeyLass and her giant bazookas.

We need a crowd pleaser of our own. I was wondering whether we could persuade Bletch to come along to our gathering with some of his word puzzles because that would, at the very least, guarantee me and Fowllyd turning up, and, you never know, might even encourage Cryptic Goat to swap sides. :thumbup:

FYI. I'm REALLY competitive. I'm prepared to take this to the next level to ensure we win. You'll regret being in the Bear group, Halo, that's all I'm saying.

FYI. I'm REALLY competitive. I'm prepared to take this to the next level to ensure we win. You'll regret being in the Bear group, Halo, that's all I'm saying.

This infighting makes me sad, can't we come to some peaceful and harmonious resolution? Failing that can someone post a picture of PompeyLass' giant bazookas or are they Lou Lou's giant bazookas, whichever one it is photographic evidence would be required..

We're not doing hardly any of them things Halo. You pretty much lost me after strippers. What happened to the crack cocaine? I was looking forward to the crack cocaine! :thumbup: We might have to up our game tho if Lou is genuinely offering handjobs as she seems to be suggesting :thumbdown:

We're not doing hardly any of them things Halo. You pretty much lost me after strippers. What happened to the crack cocaine? I was looking forward to the crack cocaine! :thumbup: We might have to up our game tho if Lou is genuinely offering handjobs as she seems to be suggesting :thumbdown:

I'm pretty sure that Lou's lot have got the monopoly on the crack cocaine + handjobs, Bear :(

Hmm, not so sure about this. While I bow to no man in my admiration for and hero-worship of Balti Stench, I'm not sure that even he could compete with the charms afforded by Lou and PompeyLass. On the other hand, you did mention crack cocaine...

Oh, and I'm not certain that I'm going to be at the Spurs game - will have to consult my old chum SO5 about ticket availability.

Hmm, not so sure about this. While I bow to no man in my admiration for and hero-worship of Balti Stench, I'm not sure that even he could compete with the charms afforded by Lou and PompeyLass.

Are there no depths to which you will not submerge your soul in order to remain at the top of Lou's list, Fowllyd? :mcinnes:

Are there no depths to which you will not submerge your soul in order to remain at the top of Lou's list, Fowllyd? :mcinnes:

It is very important to remain at the top of Lou Lou's affections. I will be going to neither social event as I am not going to the Spurs game, however if I were then I would be attending Lou Lou as Brum is just a little to far to travel, even with the word game temptation.

It is very important to remain at the top of Lou Lou's affections.

I'm kidding! I'm the biggest fan of Bearsy there is. My list of favourite Saintsweb people:

Fowllyd!!

Bucks Saint

Pap

BIG GAP

Bearsy

BIGGER GAP

Goatboy

KRG

PompeyLass

Bridge too far

Saintandy (recent addition!)

sadoldgit

Jonnyboy

LONG GAP

Ludwig

Saint in Winchester

Whitey Grandad

Patrick Bateman (recent climber, was bottom only a few weeks back)

Halo

Timbuctoo

Sue whistle

Whelk

Eric of Arabia

Hutch

Bletch

Cat

CB Saint (respect.)

Deano

farawaysaint

Crazy Diamond

Big bad Bob

Plastic

Unbelievable Jeff

GAP AS LONG AS BEARS THUMB

Hypo

Smirking

DOWN IN THE DUNGEONS

Saint Mikey

Griffo

Hope I haven't forgotten anyone! If you're above Bear's thumb, it means I think you're great! :)

You were saying, Bob? :lol:

BTW, I wonder what Fowllyd did to get those explanation marks?

Come on lou. Start a 'lou's sticky list' thread!

While the list was a useful tool for me at the time, my concern is it has turned into a school playground style popularity contest. Which makes me uncomfortable. The potential manipulation I could be capable of by using such a list, has brought out a side of me I'm most uncomfortable with. Therefore I'm going to fight those demons and just say I love you all equally.

That said, you're still one of my favourites Goatboy ;)

I don't think that's what school playgrounds is like anymore, Lou, it's less about making lists of favourite internet posters, and more bout shanking bruvs, smoking meth + fingering dinner ladies :thumbup:

I thought their Social Network status and popularity was the most important thing to the yoof of today