TSM Crap Joke Suppository....

Redbul

To be fair, I'm probably not in the best position to critique. My only experience of a strip club is watching a Demi Moore film. Plus I accidentally went into a Hooters once.

I have been various times, but only on Works Outings in Birmingham. This is what I have learned bout Strip Clubs in my visits:

• When you see i.e. in movies that strip clubs is "No Touching" that is lies, there is loads of Touching! Bros is also tell the "No Touching" lies to their wifes
  • Sometimes they suddenly bring you small bottle of champagne they say you ordered, but you never ordered! And they charge you £70 for it :x
  • If ur boss pays loads of money they take you in private room, push you against wall, and whisper in ur ear, "No biting, no visible marks" and these is there only two rules :?
  • In the more Chain ones like Legs 11 there is more Rules, so what they do is they try and make you take them home for the night and want you to pay £350, but I'm like no tks :toppa:

I have been various times, but only on Works Outings in Birmingham. This is what I have learned bout Strip Clubs in my visits:

• When you see i.e. in movies that strip clubs is "No Touching" that is lies, there is loads of Touching! Bros is also tell the "No Touching" lies to their wifes
  • Sometimes they suddenly bring you small bottle of champagne they say you ordered, but you never ordered! And they charge you £70 for it :x
  • If ur boss pays loads of money they take you in private room, push you against wall, and whisper in ur ear, "No biting, no visible marks" and these is there only two rules :?
  • In the more Chain ones like Legs 11 there is more Rules, so what they do is they try and make you take them home for the night and want you to pay £350, but I'm like no tks :toppa:

A whole market geared at blokes who got married thinking it would mean they'd get guaranteed sex, who then discover you've got to be good at sex for your wife to enjoy it, but they're too incompetent to figure out how to do it properly, so end up getting no action, and resorting to strip clubs and lying to their wives.

I just hope the dancers get well paid!

I have found out bout this cos when they get bored they come and chat with you at bar. At i.e. Legs XI, they have to pay the club say £200 per night to work there (they have to pay in advance at start of night), but whatever money they get out of the punters they get to keep. At most other ones, they take you to a till to pay, and the strip girls is just get like a percentage at the end of week.

Edited by Bearsy

I have found out bout this cos when they get bored they come and chat with you at bar. At i.e. Legs XI, they have to pay the club say £200 per night to work there (they have to pay in advance at start of night), but whatever money they get out of the punters they get to keep. At most other ones, they take you to a till to pay, and the strip girls is just get like a percentage at the end of week.

Really?! Blimey, tough life.

In the more Chain ones like Legs 11 there is more Rules, so what they do is they try and make you take them home for the night and want you to pay £350, but I'm like no tks

Some of these chains are very expensive, it definitely pays to shop around.

I've found Cherry Trees Homes For The Bewildered to be very reasonably priced.

I don't think they're struggling tbh lou. There is money, in tits. If I was advising someone re: investments, i would strongly suggest they look into the tits futures markets

Yes, but lack of guaranteed income, means an incentive to do more risky things to gain the cash... Same issue with bankers and their bonuses, and politicians.