TSM Crap Joke Suppository....

Redbul

My boss phoned me at 8 o'clock on Saturday morning.

"Accounts just called," he said, "can you work all weekend?"

"I told you yesterday, I'm doing my garden," I replied. "I've got a bonfire started, and the shredder's set up as well."

"That's a relief," he replied. "We'll be over in half an hour, the auditors are here on Monday."

Top 10 one-liners at this year's 'Fringe...

1. Rob Auton - "I heard a rumour that Cadbury is bringing out an oriental chocolate bar. Could be a Chinese Wispa."
  2. Alex Horne - "I used to work in a shoe-recycling shop. It was sole-destroying."
  3. Alfie Moore - "I'm in a same-sex marriage... the sex is always the same."
  4. Tim Vine - "My friend told me he was going to a fancy dress party as an Italian island. I said to him 'Don't be Sicily'."
  5. Gary Delaney - "I can give you the cause of anaphylactic shock in a nutshell."
  6. Phil Wang - "The Pope is a lot like Doctor Who. He never dies, just keeps being replaced by white men."
  7. Marcus Brigstocke - "You know you are fat when you hug a child and it gets lost."
  8. Liam Williams - "The universe implodes. No matter."
  9. Bobby Mair - "I was adopted at birth and have never met my mum. That makes it very difficult to enjoy any lapdance."
  10. Chris Coltrane - "The good thing about lending someone your time machine is that you basically get it back immediately."

Top 10 one-liners at this year's 'Fringe...

1. Rob Auton - "I heard a rumour that Cadbury is bringing out an oriental chocolate bar. Could be a Chinese Wispa."
  2. Alex Horne - "I used to work in a shoe-recycling shop. It was sole-destroying."
  3. Alfie Moore - "I'm in a same-sex marriage... the sex is always the same."
  4. Tim Vine - "My friend told me he was going to a fancy dress party as an Italian island. I said to him 'Don't be Sicily'."
  5. Gary Delaney - "I can give you the cause of anaphylactic shock in a nutshell."
  6. Phil Wang - "The Pope is a lot like Doctor Who. He never dies, just keeps being replaced by white men."
  7. Marcus Brigstocke - "You know you are fat when you hug a child and it gets lost."
  8. Liam Williams - "The universe implodes. No matter."
  9. Bobby Mair - "I was adopted at birth and have never met my mum. That makes it very difficult to enjoy any lapdance."
  10. Chris Coltrane - "The good thing about lending someone your time machine is that you basically get it back immediately."

Gary Delaney is very popular on Sickipedia. They love him there.

"The total cost would be £3000," said the funeral director. "That includes digging the grave."

"Is that the whole thing?" I asked.

He replied, "Yes, that's the hole thing."

Edited by scotty
...not any more....

A zoo keeper was going on holiday and his usual relief got rushed into hospital so quickly he asked his best mate to look after the animals.

On the first day his mate fell in the pond killing some of the fish, no worries he thought. I'll feed them to the loins, they eat anything

The next day he gave a whole chicken to charlie the chimp who choked and died, no worries he thought. I'll feed him to the loins, they eat anything

On the third day he went to look in the bee hives and get some honey. They swarmed and attacked him, he grabbed a spade and beat most of them to a pulp on the ground.so he waited for things to calm down , scraped up the mess, no worries he thought. I'll feed them to the loins, they eat anything

On the fourth day the zoo keeper returned. He looked in the pond and thought I am sure there were more fish than that!

He looked in the chimp enclosure and wondered where Charlie was hiding

He looked at the bee hive and was surprised they were not busier on a nice warm day.

Then he spotted his favourite lion, "Morning Lional, did he look after you well"

The loin replied "Oh yes, I had fish chimp and mushy bees for tea!"

i don't know nick, I'm starting to think a lot of Scotty's stories aren't true. Like the one above bout his wife, I distinctly remember him saying his wife died a few months back cos he buried her. It was on here. He told a hooker about it in a hotel bar. There is no way she can still be going on holidays to switzerland.

I don't mean to be offence but i think scotty is just trolling. Pretty sick involving his dead wife tho.

i don't know nick, I'm starting to think a lot of Scotty's stories aren't true. Like the one above bout his wife, I distinctly remember him saying his wife died a few months back cos he buried her. It was on here. He told a hooker about it in a hotel bar. There is no way she can still be going on holidays to switzerland.

I don't mean to be offence but i think scotty is just trolling. Pretty sick involving his dead wife tho.

I once promised my father in law a Dignitas voucher for Christmas, but he didn't understand, stupid senile old fuck that he is

i think that is v.disrespect to say bout ur father in laws! I don't have fathers in laws but i would never say them things about him if i did. I wouldn't have naked baths with him either like tokyos does. I would just be polite + firm handshake.

No, it is very good things to say bout my father in laws (or c-i-l) because he lives with us, is incontinent and is an obstreperous old curmudgeon...and that's his endearing features.

So, to hove this swiftly back on topic..

--

My wife just moaned at me for texting her to get me a beer from the fridge.

I guess she's right, that's what the little bell is for.

Good work boys and girls, I've had to think rather hard about getting some of these recent jokes. Makes it all the more worthwhile in the end. Perhaps it's because it's 3am on a Saturday night/ Sunday morning. Wish I had a joke I could remember, apart from my life, obviously.

It was getting pretty horny in bed, and she whispered in my ear.."make me wet, darling..."

"I'm not into watersports," I replied, "and anyway, I cant pïss through an erection."

The doctor gazed out of the window towards the car park for a moment, then gave me the bad news.

"Oh Jesus," I stuttered, " "how long have I got? What kind of heart op?"

"There's nothing wrong with you," he replied irritably. "I said 'you need a hard-top', someone just slashed your convertible."

A man sees a sign outside a house - 'Talking Dog For Sale.' He rings the bell, the owner appears and tells him the dog can be viewed in the back garden.

The man sees a very nice looking Labrador Retriever sitting there.

"Do you really talk?" he asks the dog.

"Yes," the Labrador replies.

After recovering from the shock of hearing the dog talk, the man asks, "So, tell me your story."

The Labrador looks up and says, "Well, I discovered that I could talk when I was pretty young. I wanted to help the government, so I was sold to the SAS. In no time at all they had me jetting from country to country, sitting in rooms with spies and world leaders, because no one imagined that a dog would be eavesdropping. I was one of their most valuable spies for eight years.

"But the jetting around really tired me out, and I knew I wasn't getting any younger so I decided to settle down. I signed up for a job at Heathrow Airport to do some undercover security work, wandering near suspicious characters and listening in. I uncovered some incredible dealings and was awarded several medals".

"Then I got married, had a few puppies, and now I've just retired."

The man is amazed. He goes back into the house and asks the owner how much he wants for the dog.

"Ten quid," the owner says.

"£10!? But your dog is absolutely amazing! Why on earth are you selling him so cheaply?"

"Because he's a lying bastard, he's never been out of the garden."

• 2 weeks later...

I went to councilling with the missus today.

The councillor asked our lass what she thought we had in common. She stated that we liked the same food, had a love for a nice wine and a similar sense of humour - but most importantly, we had our kids.

The councillor then turned to me and asked the same question. After a little thought, I said............. "Neither of us suck cock!"

People complain about charity collection sacks getting shoved through their letterboxes, but I find them ideal for my grandmother's used incontinence pads.

And if I put them out on the pavement every tuesday morning, it even saves me bin space.

Edited by scotty

What does a dyslexic, agnostic, insomniac do? Stays up all night wondering if there really is a Dog.

A Buddhist Monk goes up to a hotdog stall and says "Make me one with everything"

A Roman walks into a bar, holds up two fingers and says "five beers please"

A burglar spots an open window. He scales the drainpipe and within seconds he is in. He goes through the house to the living room. All of a sudden from a dark corner a voice says "Jesus is watching you"..... He pauses and again..... Jesus is watching you"..... he swivels his tiny torch to the corner to a parrot... Jesus is watching you"......" shut up you stupid parrot!".

"I am warning you.... Jesus is watching you"..... The burglar swears at the parrot. "I don"t know who you think you are, but I am not listening to a stupid parrot" the parrot replies " my name is Moses"

The burglar replies "who on earth callers a parrot Moses?"

The parrot replies " The sort of people who name a rottweiler Jesus"