TSM Crap Joke Suppository....

Redbul

We were in the car, and my wife said "your phone just buzzed."

"Its only a text," I replied. "I'll deal with it later."

She picked it up off the dashboard, tapped the screen and peered at it closely. "I thought so," she sneered, glaring at me. "Its yet another bad joke from your mate about how women are terrible drivers."

"Watch the f*cking road" I replied. "You've just run a red light."

• 2 weeks later...

when my mum sends me easter egg in post she smashes it up first + pours the broken bits into a jiffy bag. I spose she does this for cheaper postage, but when i open the jiffy bag and view the carnage i find it sinister, like threat.

when my mum sends me easter egg in post she smashes it up first + pours the broken bits into a jiffy bag. I spose she does this for cheaper postage, but when i open the jiffy bag and view the carnage i find it sinister, like threat.

Maybe it was in one piece when she put it in the Jiffy bag? I've received lots of broken stuff like that :(

If your Mum really cared about the little baby Jesus, she would never do that to one of Holy Mary's womb eggs.

Roberto Martinez, Arsene Wenger, David Moyes, Jose Mourinho, and Brendan Rogers are sitting in a bar. Roberto Martinez buys the first round, Mourinho the second, and Wenger the third. When Rogers goes up for his turn he places a drink down in front of Jose, Roberto, and Arsene, but not David. "Where's mine ?" asks the Man Utd manager. "Sorry mate, this is the fourth round" comes the reply.

Woman in court for shoplifting a tin of peaches, the judge wants to be tough on crime and asks 'how many peaches were there in the can?'

'6,your honour ' the clerk informs him, to which the judge says

'I'am going to jail you a year for each peach,and so 6 years prison for you'

with that her husband jumps up and shouts 'she stole large tin of peas as well'

'

You're from Skatesmuff When...... (yeah OK I changed it from redneck but hey)

1. You let your 14-year-old daughter smoke at the dinner table in front of her kids.

2.. The value of your motor goes up and down depending on how much gas is in it.

3. You've been married three times and still have the same in-laws.

4. You think a woman who is out of your league bowls on a different night..

5. You wonder how service stations keep their rest-rooms so clean.

6. Someone in your family died right after saying 'Hey, guys, watch this'.

7. You think Dom Perignon is a Mafia leader.

8. Your wife's hairdo was once ruined by a ceiling fan.

9. Your junior prom offered day care.

10. You think the last words of the Star-Spangled Banner are 'Gentlemen, start your engines'.

11. You lit a match in the bathroom and your house exploded right off its wheels.

12. The Halloween pumpkin on your porch has more teeth than your spouse.

13. You have to go outside to get something from the fridge.

14. One of your kids was born on a pool table.

15. You need one more hole punched in your card to get a freebie at the House of Tattoos.

16. You can't get married to your sweetheart because there's a law against it.

17. You think loading the dishwasher means getting your wife drunk.

The Archbishop of Canterbury and

The Royal Commission for Political Correctness

announced today that the climate in the UK

should no longer be referred to as

'English Weather'

Rather than offend a sizeable portion of the

UK population, it will now be referred to as:

'Muslim Weather'

( Partly Sunni, but mostly Shi'ite )

It's no longer politically correct to direct a joke at any racial or ethnic minority, so what about this one:

An Englishman, a Scotsman, an Irishman, a Welshman, a Gurkha, a Latvian, a Turk, an Aussie, a German, a Yank, an Egyptian, a Jap, a Mexican, a Spaniard, a Russian, a Pole, a Lithuanian, a Jordanian, a Kiwi, a Swede, a Finn, a Canadian, an Israeli, a Romanian, a Bulgarian, a Serb, a Swiss, a Greek, a Singaporean, an Italian, a Norwegian, an Argentinian, a Libyan, a Muslim, a Hindu, a Buddhist and an African went to a night club.

The bouncer said.............

"Sorry, I can't let you in without a Thai. "

Sal Wallerstein was at the country club for his weekly round of golf. He began his round with an eagle on the first hole and a birdie on the second.

On the third hole he had just scored his first ever hole-in-one when his cell phone rang... It was a doctor notifying him that his wife had just been in a accident and was in critical condition and in ICU.

The man told the doctor to inform his wife where he was and that he'd be there as soon as possible. As he hung up he realized he was leaving what was shaping up to be his best ever round of golf.

He decided to get in a couple of more holes before heading to the hospital. He ended up playing all eighteen, finishing his round shooting a personal best 61, shattering the club record by five strokes and beating his previous best game by more than 10. He was jubilant....

Then he remembered his wife. Feeling guilty he dashed to the hospital. He saw the doctor in the corridor and asked about his wife's condition.

The doctor glared at him and shouted, "You went ahead and finished your round of golf didn't you! I hope you're proud of yourself!"

"While you were out for the past four hours enjoying yourself at the country club your wife has been languishing in the ICU! It's just as well you went ahead and finished that round because it will be more than likely your last! For the rest of her life she will require round the clock care and you will be her care giver! She will need IV's; you will have to change her colostomy bag every 3 hours; she will have to be spoon fed 3 times a day and don't forget the hygiene care."

The man broke down and sobbed.

The doctor chuckled and said, "I'm just fcking with you. She's dead. What'd you shoot?

I ordered a sex toy off the internet. A custom made scale replica of my wife's fanny.

I sat waiting for the postman for what seemed like ages.

He came down my path with a big tatty box in his hands, all dented, the flaps torn and blowing in the breeze. I thought, they could at least wrapped the fecking thing.......

• 2 weeks later...

The funeral director asked my wife if she'd had any thoughts on her mother's final journey. "The usual options are burial or cremation," he said.

She glanced at me for support. "I'd like her to be interred," she sniffled.

I paused, then said "sorry, was that one word, or two?"

Make sure you get the Correct Insurance for the sex you are having

Please find a list of companies below catering for most tastes:

Sex with your wife - Legal & General

Sex on the telephone - Direct Line

Sex with your Partner - Standard Life

Sex with someone Different - Go Compare

Sex with a lady of generous proportions - More Than

Sex On the back seat of a car - Sheila's Wheels

Sex while on the move - Swift cover

Sex with a posh bird - Privileged

Sex with a prostitute- Commercial Union

Sex with your maid- Employer's Liability

Sex with an O.A.P - Saga

Sex resulting in pregnancy- General Accident

and finally

Sex with a transvestite - Confused.com

is can i push ur stool in for you a common thing that people say in bars? I've been thinking about it + I've been to a lot of bars and it's not something that I've ever said. The occasion has never presented itself i spose! I mean i get that it is one of bletch's homonymual jokes but i think it's stretching credulity. If someone was in my way at the bar sitting on a stool i would not say can i push ur stool in for you, i would tap them on the shoulder and then i would glower at them till they moved out of my fucking way, cunts.