Yeovil Pics

SimonRichards

Quality set of photos - I have stuck some more on my blog http://redandwhitebill.blogspot.com/

What a result. I was there with a bunch of Yeovil friends who sponsored the matchball. Didnt want to **** them off when we scored, but a fair few Saints fans in the yeovil end going ab-so-lutely mental. Any other ground in the country they would have been chucked out, lucky Yeovil stewarding so amateurish. Fair few Yeovil fans were on verge of having a go, but even my friends had to draw the line when some bloke called them 'inbreds.' Even they admitted that was a bit rich!

I assume that is one of these so called uberfans in the nice hat in the last picture?

Thats my mate, was his stag doo

as another mate said

Train Ticket to Yeovil - £10

Ticket to footie - £15

1500 Saints fans taking the Mick out of Paul in a dress

PRICELESS!

It's bad enough coping with all the nutters in Fancy Dress at Cricket or at the Rugby 7's, but it is well out of order at Football...

Apart from the last away game of the season....

Which raises the subject of the NEXT critical question....

And the theme for Gillingham is what??? Ooh a new thread idea!

Nice red a white suite

I occasionally watch britains got talent and think to myself that surely the weird ones are put up by the shows producers, then i see the sheer level of spastification by certain Saints fans and think that there are genuinely grown men that enjoy making a public spectacle of themselves.

I occasionally watch britains got talent and think to myself that surely the weird ones are put up by the shows producers, then i see the sheer level of spastification by certain Saints fans and think that there are genuinely grown men that enjoy making a public spectacle of themselves.

or maybe they don't give a flying **** wot others think & are just having a laugh? ;)

great pictures though.bet the bloke dressed as a lady was glad of the hat in the sun :D