Another election minus Brown?

Wade Garrett

Dune has informed me on another thread that the bookies are leaning towards another election this year.

Just wondering if anyone else thinks that Labour may poll better under another leader. I like Gordon Brown, but he is the David James of politics - you're just waiting for him to make a mistake. He doesn't have the confidence of the electorate.

However, someone like David Miliband is an entirely different proposition. He actually enjoyed his exchanges with Paxo last night, and is a bit smart. I think he could increase the Labour vote. Harriet Harman would sink the party without trace.

However, someone like David Miliband is an entirely different proposition. He actually enjoyed his exchanges with Paxo last night, and is a bit smart. I think he could increase the Labour vote. Harriet Harman would sink the party without trace.

I hate him more than Brown. He's smarmy and smug and all teeth. Don't like him at all.

Edited by dune

Not difficult because Osborne IS a complete mug. Anyone else notice how he was kept firmly out of the picture during the run-up to the election?

Yes, i bet Labour wish they could have done that with Brown.

Just wondering if anyone else thinks that Labour may poll better under another leader. I like Gordon Brown, but he is the David James of politics - you're just waiting for him to make a mistake. He doesn't have the confidence of the electorate.

Milliband is certainly an option I would go for.

I liked Blair!

Lets have another election minus all the other parties apart from tory and labour and see what happens

I didn't like Blair because he was very good and a vote winner. I think the Labour lot think Milliband is a young Tony Blair but he definitely is not.

I didn't like Blair because he was very good and a vote winner. I think the Labour lot think Milliband is a young Tony Blair but he definitely is not.

I just think he's the best they have at the moment. I quite liked James Purnell, but he is out of politics now.