For fans of Le Tissier...

Gordon Mockles

...(that have Sky TV) He's on A League Of Their Own with James Corden this Thursday @ 21:00, Sky1(HD if you have it). Sorry if it's been mentioned but I hadn't time to check all areas of the site. Great programme!

Mods, you can move this to the lounge if you wish but anything Le Tiss orientated is Saints related to me!

Guessing he's talking about the host? Corden?

Haha. Very good. Corden's class! Natural presenter. He runs the show superbly & gets the best out of sports stars. Let's be fair, some sportsmen are obviously talented but not always oozing on screen charisma!! (no comment on the old Frank Lampard Tesco ad!) It'll be interesting to see how Mr Corden is with our Matt!

Haha. Very good. Corden's class! Natural presenter. He runs the show superbly & gets the best out of sports stars. Let's be fair, some sportsmen are obviously talented but not always oozing on screen charisma!! (no comment on the old Frank Lampard Tesco ad!) It'll be interesting to see how Mr Corden is with our Matt!

Don't forget he used to date Sheridan Smith..... Despite being 4 times her size. That demands some kind of respect.

sheridan_smith_2462876.jpg

#With thanks to the politically incorrect, purile, yet outstanding thread in the Muppet Show#

This show is just a really really crap version of They think it's all over. And Jamie Redknapp I just want to punch every time I see him on it.

However for MLT I will Sky+ it and just skip past all the bits where he does not speak.

I know lots of people don't like Corden but I think he is priceless. Even if you don't like him this show is well worth watching due to Freddie Flintoff's wit and the stunning Georgie Thompson. Also loads of jibes about Redknapp's injuries and awful Thomas Cook ads! I've watched every one and can't wait for MLT on Thurs!

I think he's a whiney voiced t*at. He rolls out the same gags about Flintoff and drinking, and I find him very annoying.

On another note, Thompson wants Freddie big time - the lucky **** :)

MLT was on a BBC2 probramme about the 80s last night, on which he confirmed his status as an absolute god by recalling that he could do Rubik's Cube in UNDER 1 MINUTE !!!

I think that was cancelled out by him recalling Shakin' Stevens was his 1st musical hero!

I think he's a whiney voiced t*at. He rolls out the same gags about Flintoff and drinking, and I find him very annoying.

On another note, Thompson wants Freddie big time - the lucky **** :)

I noticed that the other week..she is always touching him and "resting" her head/hands on him

dirty slag

he played in a charity match at exeter on monday night, got to meet him and franny benali in the club bar beforehand which was fantastic. Franny made the 90 minutes but le tiss was crocked and knackered after 40! Some cracking passes and one close shot but easily the slowest on the pitch.

And to think some people voted to allow this ***** of a poster back into the main board :mad:

My jawillwill username has never been banned from the main board. You must be getting confused with my Tiggs, kadeem hardison and TRAF alter-egos.

I watched part of that programme. Le Tiss was asked a quick-fire question; name three teams who play in red and white stripes.

He answered Sunderland, Saints and Exeter.

Now, what I fail to understand, is why Sunderland sprang into his mind before Saints. Saints would have been my first answer and I'm just a fan. But when he had actually been a Saints player all of his career from a kid, frankly, I'm surprised.

Mentioning Exeter before say Stoke might be excusable, especially if he had played a charity match there recently, but Sunderland first? :confused:

I watched part of that programme. Le Tiss was asked a quick-fire question; name three teams who play in red and white stripes.

He answered Sunderland, Saints and Exeter.

Now, what I fail to understand, is why Sunderland sprang into his mind before Saints. Saints would have been my first answer and I'm just a fan. But when he had actually been a Saints player all of his career from a kid, frankly, I'm surprised.

Mentioning Exeter before say Stoke might be excusable, especially if he had played a charity match there recently, but Sunderland first? :confused:

This is a joke right??

No. It happened. Don't you think that it is surprising that he didn't mention the team he has played for all his career first?

No not at all. Doesn't bother me in slightest either. I'd of been slightly concerned if he hadn't mentioned us at all :rolleyes:

No not at all. Doesn't bother me in slightest either. I'd of been slightly concerned if he hadn't mentioned us at all :rolleyes:

I think that I was trying to convey my surprise, rather than being particularly bothered or concerned. Seems I failed.

Name three teams who play in blue. ;)