seats from the dell

dune

Anyones Dell turf still going strong ?

Left my turf in the back garden of my house, which was bought by a skate - little does he know that everytime he treads on his lawn, he is walking on the hallowed grass :D

I trust you also blocked the drains, p*ssed in the header tank, put cement down the bog & dead fish under the floorboards when you left?

And overcharged him....:D

Left my turf in the back garden of my house, which was bought by a skate - little does he know that everytime he treads on his lawn, he is walking on the hallowed grass :D

Still have mine - grows in a tub on my patio so I can move it with me whenever I move house.

I have one of those wooden ones (No 18 I think) in my loft. Cost me £30 at the time. That was about 2 months after The Dell closed. Also have the back of my plastic seat, wish I got the whole thing.

While we're on it, if anyone has the 'REFRESHMENTS' sign that was in the lower west stand (Archers side) I'd be willing to pay top dollar for it!

On that Brighton game, this lad next to me brought a full tool kit. I took the opportunity to carefully dismantle my seat which I did. It's in the loft right now.

About half way through the second half the atmosphere suddenly dipped to be replaced by the sound of ratchets as sockets and spanners were being passed around for the dismantling of seats. - being 'tooled-up' in the Archers that day meant something entirely different! :)

About half way through the second half the atmosphere suddenly dipped to be replaced by the sound of ratchets as sockets and spanners were being passed around for the dismantling of seats. - being 'tooled-up' in the Archers that day meant something entirely different! :)

That was amazing. To be sitting at a football match and have the bloke next to me tap me on the shoulder and offer me a screwdriver was quite surreal. Great fun.

In molecular terms, none of the grass /roots etc from the Dell would exist anymore. A bit like humans. None of the molecules I was born with are still part of me.

You see, botany CAN be interesting

That was amazing. To be sitting at a football match and have the bloke next to me tap me on the shoulder and offer me a screwdriver was quite surreal. Great fun.

i took a screw driver into st marys the other day by mistake, lucky i wasnt searched!

I have one from the East stand and it is signed by Matt Le Tiss:smt031

He has written Simply the best and then signed it, I got a skate who was playing golf with him to get him to sign it, i came up with the words as I am a huge Matty and Tina Turner fan.

As well as a poet who doesn't know it :smt102

I remember this bloke sitting next to me was getting irate coz he was with his grandson and there were metal bits coming out of the ground due to seats being removed. I also remember Brighton fans singing "you'll never fill your new ground" - tools.

Didnt that game finish early coz it was all getting out of hand and fans were running on to the pitch before the game had finished.