What happened to Stuey ???

Smirking_Saint

Just spoken to him, he is pretty cut up by the whole event. He even threw up when I mentioned a certain moderators name. He told me he had about an hours sleep last night and has hit the bottle really hard. Even talk of legal action if he is not reinstated by the weekend. I suggested he had some counselling and relaxed before he made any rash decisions. He mentioned he was heading down the M5 towards Bridgend. :(

Stu, if you're reading this, we all miss you.

I want to eat my left buttock and then vomit on my next door neighbours patio before ringing a random ginger cat up and asking for it to shave it's lady garden.

This would improve my day. If I can have your backing for just a nano second it will really make me feel important.

I love you.

I want to eat my left buttock and then vomit on my next door neighbours patio before ringing a random ginger cat up and asking for it to shave it's lady garden.

This would improve my day. If I can have your backing for just a nano second it will really make me feel important.

I love you.

Blimey, you're a blast from the past!

How's things, mate?

I heard that he exploded after working himself up about students, or cyclists, or it might have been student cyclists from abroad, or possibly foreign students driving cars in the outside lane with cycles on their racks, or summat like that.