Platinum Stars match/training thing

Hatch

Mongs with horns must die

I got one free with The Sun on Saturday.

My six yr old has not stopped blowing the bloody thing now for two days.

I am now immune to the sound and will be able to enjoy the WC matches without even noticing them.

I got one free with The Sun on Saturday.

My six yr old has not stopped blowing the bloody thing now for two days.

I am now immune to the sound and will be able to enjoy the WC matches without even noticing them.

Cool so i just need to have a child and buy it a horn then

To quote the BBC website:

Cripes! It sounds like a swarm of absolutely raving mad bees have been caught in the world's biggest jam jar and are thoroughly incensed about their incarceration. But no' date=' it's the sound of 12,000 supporters going bonkers blowing their vuvuzelas until their lungs begin to bleed. Sensational. Just seen a shot of the back of David Beckham's head. Lovely head of hair that boy has. Handshakes all round and Peter Crouch and Jermain Defoe are about to kick off.[/quote']

Those horns are getting right on my tits.

Also this game just seems like an injury waiting to happen, can't really see any point in playing it. Although it is good to see Joe Hart get a run out.

Apparently all teams must play a training game "which complies with FIFA rules about teams holding one open session for the public."

Pretty much no limit on substitutions and Capello was free to stop the game if he was worried about further injuries. After one minute might have been a good plan !