semi finds a club

sad saints fan

Nice picture, he rivals Llloyd James in the ugly stakes, glad we got rid, we need good looking players.

Couldn't agree more, no place for pugs in this team. In fact our first XI is quite good looking at the moment, although i'd swap Lallana for Holmes, Harding for Wotton too maybe? Mills would get the nod ahead of Harding, is Dickson better looking than Harding? Calderon looks alright, for a spaniard, HCDUJFU if we were picking based on looks alone. No place for Nicky Bailey mind.

Turkish, if you start the pathetic ginger stuff on another thread to the one I locked I'll banish you to Muppets.

I am hurt that you would think i would do such a thing Ponty, but I promise i will be good and not mention the G word again, for a while. There is no place for Bailey though in a good looking team, just checked and IMO Dickson is better looking that harding, go get him Pardew.

http://www.brentfordfc.co.uk/javaImages/c4/a6/0,,10421~6858436,00.jpg

Dickson is pretty like Crab lungs.

He is, why do you think very few pro footballer are hairy? I can only think only think of Ryan Giggs as one who has a hairy body, is this because they are all buff waxed hunks or because they are smooth chested pansies?

He is, why do you think very few pro footballer are hairy? I can only think only think of Ryan Giggs as one who has a hairy body, is this because they are all buff waxed hunks or because they are smooth chested pansies?

The latter I'm thinking, I'm afraid girls these days like a smooth chest, this is like men liking a hairy chest on a woman, it's all f*cked up.

The latter I'm thinking, I'm afraid girls these days like a smooth chest, this is like men liking a hairy chest on a woman, it's all f*cked up.

I knew there was a reason why i never got my break as a pro footballer, the selectors must have seen me swapping shirts with one of the opposition and thought that i'd never be able to cut it. That is another thing we need to assess when making a signing, the less body hair they have, the better player, or so it seems.

Turkish. do shut-up. I like a running joke, but not for a bloomin ultra-marathon.

What you on about? I've not even mentioned the G word on this thread, look at the others before pointing the finger at me. So what say Sue, men with out without hairy bodies?

Oh no, another team sign a player before SAINTS - we're dooooooomed I'll tell thee, doomed!!

Season tickets are void, the pitch won't be ready, the kit will resemble Mr Blobby, the concourse will serve only tofu and Caliber, China invests $20 billion in Pompey, ML is broke, NC is appearing in Big Brother.............you've been watching, an ode to certain threads

Edited by BadgerBadger

Interesting that there hasn't been a massive bunfight over those we let go.

Not really at the moment, most clubs haven't started picking players up yet - will be more interesting if we get to the end of July and some don't have clubs. Like Lancashire.

Couldn't agree more, no place for pugs in this team. In fact our first XI is quite good looking at the moment, although i'd swap Lallana for Holmes, Harding for Wotton too maybe? Mills would get the nod ahead of Harding, is Dickson better looking than Harding? Calderon looks alright, for a spaniard, HCDUJFU if we were picking based on looks alone. No place for Nicky Bailey mind.

Obsessed with pretty footballers, xenophobic if not actually racist, couldn't make it as a pro-footballer; do you have any good points?

Obsessed with pretty footballers, xenophobic if not actually racist, couldn't make it as a pro-footballer; do you have any good points?

Obsessed with me, finds it funny to laugh at brave soilders injured and scarred in battle defending your country, cant cut it as a funny and interesting forum contributor, do you have any good points?