The incredible Eike Von Stuckenbrok

ART

I have previously posted this amazing video on the ART section of the site. Yet I believe not many visit over there, and I'd hate for others to miss out on seeing this really amazing 20 year old German Gymnast/Dancer. In no time he is the talk of Europe. He's so good that shows are being written around his talent. Here's just one clip of his performance from the show "SOAP"

I introduce EIKE VON STUCKENBROK

( I wonder what he'd be like around the goalmouth in a football matcfh)

Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/user/matteoblau#p/u/18/vBAwdD01jWU

Bit ghey Art

But very impressive

Eike's answer to those who think that he's gay Phil :) Funny but watched several clips from German TV shows and each announcer came out at the end of the introduction saying. "And he's hetero" Guess it must be a common remark for them to introduce that way.

7125_156071737723_155989177723_2893210_7374406_n.jpg

Eike's answer to those who think that he's gay Phil :) Funny but watched several clips from German TV shows and each announcer came out at the end of the introduction saying. "And he's hetero" Guess it must be a common remark for them to introduce that way.

Didn't say HE was ghey per se Art, Just that the performance was sort of that weird Euro Eroticische type thingy they do which to a Brit just seems a bit ghey.

Ain't no doubt that it takes a lot of skill and energy and like BTF points out, even if he WAS that way, the GF here would join the queue to help cure him.

(I'm allowed to say that at the moment after getting a clout round the ear for comments about the Rihanna vid on MTV) :rolleyes:

More exciting performanes from SOAP the SHOW, rated by the Guardian as "the best family entertainment of the year", "a Wet dream come to reality"

Soap Trailer- @Chamäleon Berlin

Florian bathtub scene

Majorie

• 1 month later...

Eike von Stuckenbrok's latest venture starting in December 2010 with URBANATIX, involves the best Street Art Performing Group in Europe/ It combines not only the amazing talent of Eike, of Remi Martin Lenz but also includes Breakdance, BMX Cycling, Acrobatics, Martial Arts, Gymnastics, Freerunning, Skating and Tricking

Here is the pre tour rehearsals recorded recently