Pekhart

Scudamore

Just thought i'd mention this as there seems to be a bit of confusion on the post match reaction thread...

Jan did say in his post match interview on Radio Solent last night that Pekhart wasn't injured more that he wasn't liking what he was seeing...

Pretty decisive action if you ask me. Not many managers would choose to change a team around after going one up in the first half...

Thoughts?

How many hours sleep did Maggie Thatcher used to get each night?

these boys are mainly 18 - 22.................how the hell can they be tired playing 2 games in a week ?

do we work on players fitness and stamina ?

you can just imagine WGS accepting that excuse cant you ?

these boys are mainly 18 - 22.................how the hell can they be tired playing 2 games in a week ?

do we work on players fitness and stamina ?

you can just imagine WGS accepting that excuse cant you ?

Well we can blame Spurs for his conditioning can't we fortunately...

Which would be surprising mind since i remember a big deal being made out of how Ramos had managed to get the squad into shape...

jan said that he looked tired but also he wasn't playing that well.It was a decisive tactical decision and should be welcomed.We looked far better with BWP playing. Pekart does at present not seem to have the body strength to hold off the c/bs while the new lad did.

jan said that he looked tired but also he wasn't playing that well.It was a decisive tactical decision and should be welcomed.We looked far better with BWP playing. Pekart does at present not seem to have the body strength to hold off the c/bs while the new lad did.

All decisions are decisive, I think you'll find.

Credit to JP, the shape was better although BWP still doesn't convince me as a winger. He's only really looked the business as a sub in 06/07 but was unlucky to hit the woodwork last night.

Yes we do seem to be short of really good wide players now Holmes is injured and (Dyer who did not perform well this season) is no longer with us.

Was sat near to the youth players last night ( well the non playing variety) they were all commenting about Pekhart and how they thought he wasn't a very technically gifted player and were suprised he'd managed to get signed by Spurs. For what its worth i thought he was poor last night and deserved to be taken off.