fa cup final 2009

lordswoodsaints

if we got there would we be able to shift 25k seats if our average home gate stays at 15k?

of course we would and there would be 10k more kicking up a fuss cos they cant get a ticket.

so where are these people now? and would a decent cup run bring the 'stay aways' back for a few league games?

of course i am only dreaming/hoping for a decent run.

As its the only real cup you have ever won I can see why its still fresh in your minds but Im still laughing soooooooo much it hurts MWHAHAHAHA :D

O yeah, I forgot to say, congratulations on beating a load of teams in the league below you and getting redknapp to pay the ref off against Man U :D

(supposedly, to save TSW any libel allegations, rollyeyethingy etc)

The casuals will appear if we get success.

Its not something we need to worry about right now, or in the near future. But its a nice thought nonetheless.

I would presume it it would be more of the face painted happy clappys actually.

The extra 15-25,000 will not appear until the later rounds when they will face the prospect of watching a team that has won some matches against one of the better English sides in a knock-out competition that - for me, at least, still has some glamour associated with it - in a stadium that will have a decent atmosphere and where, even if we lose, it will probably have seemed like a good day out and value for the considerable outlay involved.

And you are surprised all those won't all turn out to watch the current side play Watford and their defensive, play on the break, long ball tactics in a bottom-of-the-table fixture?

Get real, it's annoying but it has always been so, and is the same for any club reaching the later rounds of the FA cup.

And you are surprised all those won't all turn out to watch the current side play Watford and their defensive, play on the break, long ball tactics in a bottom-of-the-table fixture?

Especially when they close the online ticket booking system for several days before the game.....

The casuals will appear if we get success.

Its not something we need to worry about right now, or in the near future. But its a nice thought nonetheless.

Casuals would be most welcome. It would remind me of the 80s all over again - Pringle, Lyle and Scott, Tacchini, Ellesse, Fila, Adidas Forest Hills trainers, Armani, happy days.