The TSW Big Brother Poll

St Chalet

Ok, by popular request.

• You must put yourself up for eviction.
  • Nominations will run until 10pm Monday
  • Poll will run for 4 days (unless I get sacked as a Mod).
  • Loser will be banned for the coming weekend.
  • Multiple votes, you can vote for everyone you would like to keep

So whos in?

Confirmed

Deano6

Smirking Saint

Hypochondriac

Buctootim

Deppo

Thedelldays

Dune

I do not wish to enter. I will not enter under these terms.

Oh, dune is running scared again. This thread is brilliant. I thought the other one was good, but this one just gets better.

I would have entered under the pre-agreed terms, but i'm not entering now. Gutted as i was looking forward to it, but seeing as saint chalet has decided to be crafty it's spoilt it.

Withdrawl from Dune.

Everyone else still in?

Deano6

Smirking Saint

Hypochondriac

Buctootim

Deppo

Thedelldays

Not sure what the point is now. My favourite posters are people like Ron Manager and Hamster (for humanity), Chez (for footie knowledge) and Ponty (for not giving too much of a ****).

Can we just ban dune for being a fanny?

I would have entered but i stipulated in the original terms that i would only enter if it was based on popularity i.e "who is your favourite poster?" and the there was no multi voting. As super mod has tried to be clever I withdraw my nomination in this sham of an election.

Dune, come up with a vote you want, against people you want, with the rules you want.

You remind me of Richard Prior in Brewsters Millions, getting the electorate excited and withdrawing at the last minute. What do you have to fear from TSW's version of PR?

Not sure what the point is now. My favourite posters are people like Ron Manager and Hamster (for humanity), Chez (for footie knowledge) and Ponty (for not giving too much of a ****).

There is no point now i'm not in it. You lot have the personalities of the labour front bench so there is nothing to appeal any more.

Dune, come up with a vote you want, against people you want, with the rules you want.

You remind me of Richard Prior in Brewsters Millions, getting the electorate excited and withdrawing at the last minute. What do you have to fear from TSW's version of PR?

You know very well that the terms were agreed before you got on your power trip and locked the other threads. You only have yourself to blame by trying to be crafty and adding a multi poll rule.

You know my opinion of you.

Dont think we need the poll anymore (though Ill stay in if it goes ahead). We know the result. Hypo and DD have gone up in my estimation. Smirking, Deppo and Deano remain the same and and empty vessel has bottled it. worthwhile imo.

just do it now....sod what dune thinks..

or just one person one vote for the person you would like to keep

go for it, but without me in it and with it being multi poll it'll be boring. All the lefties will vote for their tree hugging mates and you and hypo will fight it out for bottom.

I thought dictators fiddled with polls..... Marxist's would never, you speak of a post-Stalin Soviet Republic.

I can't be arsed any more. You tried to be clever by changing the rules and now the thing is dead. Great work your modship.

Dont think we need the poll anymore (though Ill stay in if it goes ahead). We know the result. Hypo and DD have gone up in my estimation. Smirking, Deppo and Deano remain the same and and empty vessel has bottled it. worthwhile imo.

Smirking has gone down in my estimation. Not for any particular reason, just that with every moment that passes I appreciate how much more of an odious little child he is.

Does remaining the same mean good ??

TBF, i thought Hypo would have bottled it too, so yes, i agree he has slightly gone up in my estimation. Mainly because Dune has come across as some sort of spineless wimp. Possibly why he persisted in attempting to reduce Luiquidshokk to tears.

how can you go further up from the very top..?

Smirking has gone down in my estimation. Not for any particular reason, just that with every moment that passes I appreciate how much more of an odious little child he is.

Ahhh

Its lovely knowing that someone like you finds me irksome, you really are one of the most boring and tedious people i have never ever met. I imagine you are a librarian in real life. In fact no i don't, i reckon you are a recluse that secretely wishes he was a librarian.