The TSW Big Brother Poll

St Chalet

Ahhh

Its lovely knowing that someone like you finds me irksome, you really are one of the most boring and tedious people i have never ever met. I imagine you are a librarian in real life. In fact no i don't, i reckon you are a recluse that secretely wishes he was a librarian.

I am a librarian in real life.

Ahhh

Its lovely knowing that someone like you finds me irksome, you really are one of the most boring and tedious people i have never ever met. I imagine you are a librarian in real life. In fact no i don't, i reckon you are a recluse that secretely wishes he was a librarian.

You have never met me you imbecile. Anyway I shall try not to respond to you seeing as generally I try not to converse with those born after 1990.

You have never met me you imbecile. Anyway I shall try not to respond to you seeing as generally I try not to converse with those born after 1990.

Nope not a librarian as you clearly can't read, so that writes that one off the list.... hmmm.... traffic warden ??

As for the quip about me being a teenager we have gone through this before, it was a silly little joke that Dune came up with long ago when i was berating him for pretending to be drunk, i have commented before that you really need to come up with your own banter, its probably a little too intelligent for you though.

Personally i would imagine you have never conversed with anyone in real life for a good few years, or atleast since you realised that life doesn't have a report button.

This thread is golden, you cannot even agree on terms to see who is the worst poster.

Agree with most of the posters, the moment has passed.

That wasn't the terms. To detremine the worst poster we were supposed to be voting for our favourite poster with the poster with the lowest votes being the worst poster on a one user one vote system. You decided to try to commit electoral fraud by changing the pre-agreed system during the nomination process. i hope you're pleased with yourself.

That wasn't the terms. To detremine the worst poster we were supposed to be voting for our favourite poster with the poster with the lowest votes being the worst poster on a one user one vote system. You decided to try to commit electoral fraud by changing the pre-agreed system during the nomination process. i hope you're pleased with yourself.

That would not signify who your worst poster is though ? Just who is your least worse ? So it would be a who is your favourite poster, which is not what was origninally wanted as that was 'who is your worst poster'

But don't worry it wouldn't be you

Says Mr I Want-a-rule-change after being billy big balls.

That wasn't the terms. To detremine the worst poster we were supposed to be voting for our favourite poster with the poster with the lowest votes being the worst poster on a one user one vote system.

That is a brilliant way of doing it. All elections should be done like that. Next General Election, we should all vote for the party we'd least like to be in power and it will stand to reason that the one with the least votes will be the one that most people want in power. Makes perfect sense.

This message is hidden because you have failed to defeat the end-of-level baddie on the internet forum SaintsWeb. You must go back and defeat the end-of-level baddie then you can continue to read more messages.

What's all that about?