The TSW Big Brother Poll

St Chalet

I would have entered but i stipulated in the original terms that i would only enter if it was based on popularity i.e "who is your favourite poster?" and the there was no multi voting. As super mod has tried to be clever I withdraw my nomination in this sham of an election.

Have you ever seen Big Brother? One vote for who you want evicted. I don't know why you think it's the other way around.

Ok, by popular request.

• You must put yourself up for eviction.
  • Nominations will run until 10pm TUESDAY
  • Poll will run for 3 days (unless I get sacked as a Mod).
  • No electioneering on any other thread or forum.
  • Loser will be banned for the coming weekend.
  • You vote for who you wanted evicted

Confirmed

Deano6

Smirking Saint

Hypochondriac

Buctootim

Deppo

Thedelldays

Big John

+ Thorpe-le-Saint & SuperMikey

Edited by St Chalet

Happy to run it if you guys want, Dune clearly out unless we can guarentee him victory

You know very well i'd have entered if it was a fair system i.e 1 vote for your favourite poster and no multi poll. I didn't expect to win, but if it had done fairly I would not have finnished bottom.

The point is to find out who is the biggest c*nt. That is the fairest system to decide that. You clearly agree that you are the biggest c*nt.

If lefties view me as a **** then good, i'm pleased about that. It shows that i'm saying the right things.