Did You Know ??

eurosaint

If you Google your user ID you are likely to access your Saintsweb profile and then some other weird stuff which can be interesting !

I put in Eurosaint and got :

http://cordis.europa.eu/fetch?CALLER=PROJ_IST&ACTION=D&DOC=1&CAT=PROJ&QUERY=1191932692304&RCN=80562

Some people may think that I am a boffin but considering the fact that I could bump into a 'nanoelectronic' in the street and not realise it, maybe not!

Try it and see, then let us all know the weird ones !!

I noticed (scarily) that when I googled some stuff that was nothing to do with Saints (ie Zabeel Investments it linked back to a thread where the same name had been mentioned on here.

It seems we may have to watch our p's & q's, you never know who may be googling us...

we have been warned Big Brother is out there

arrghh

sh1t hope the ex-wife's divorce lawyers don't try and google the posts on the Muppet Show about my weekends ARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHhhhhhhh

That means that Master Bates & his soap on a rope, and all you other weirdos are fooked

I noticed (scarily) that when I googled some stuff that was nothing to do with Saints (ie Zabeel Investments it linked back to a thread where the same name had been mentioned on here.

It seems we may have to watch our p's & q's, you never know who may be googling us...

arrghh

sh1t hope the ex-wife's divorce lawyers don't try and google the posts on the Muppet Show about my weekends ARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHhhhhhhh

That means that Master Bates & his soap on a rope, and all you other weirdos are fooked

Too effing right !

I reckon I have just unearthed a can of very smelly worms !!

:)

arrghh

Now there's a link which I've just made worse..! ;)

arrghh

That reminds me, I wonder if Alpine ever got his "Hone soap on a rope" for XMAS last year?