saints v watford - prediction

Oz

I have never seen Saints lose a home match in the league and I'll be there. However I'm taking my Dad who has never seen Saints win and has witnessed Notts County 2 Saints 1 and Hull 5 Saints 0. I have a bad feeling that my Dads jinx will outweigh my good luck. Unless of course I wear a replica shirt, face paint and a red 'n' white wig! :)

Good, I am going to correct you. The 3-2 did not flatter us at all, we played some excellent football that day and were a joy to watch. We were 2-1 up with ten minutes to go, and Nathan Dyer had scored a great goal.

Once again, your inability to have any idea as to what is going on is here for all to see.

Thanks, glad you cleared that up.

Good, I am going to correct you. The 3-2 did not flatter us at all, we played some excellent football that day and were a joy to watch. We were 2-1 up with ten minutes to go, and Nathan Dyer had scored a great goal.

Once again, your inability to have any idea as to what is going on is here for all to see.

Still an arrogant 'cyber hardman' I see Bungle, isn't it about time you buggered off back to the Rainbow house to make paper chains with George and Zippy or something?

I have never seen Saints lose a home match in the league and I'll be there. However I'm taking my Dad who has never seen Saints win and has witnessed Notts County 2 Saints 1 and Hull 5 Saints 0. I have a bad feeling that my Dads jinx will outweigh my good luck. Unless of course I wear a replica shirt, face paint and a red 'n' white wig! :)

I am going to take my Grandson who has never seen Saints win (Lazio, Celtic, Stoke and Birmingham) I'm now seriously worried that his jinx and your Dads will combine.

But then again I've got my optimistic head on tonight, I due to see a good win 3-1 Saints.

Still an arrogant 'cyber hardman' I see Bungle, isn't it about time you buggered off back to the Rainbow house to make paper chains with George and Zippy or something?

If you are expecting a reply from him, you will be disappointed.

Bungle doesn't do sensible debating, he just makes petulant remarks about other people's perfectly reasonable opinions, then b*gger's off and is never seen on the same thread again.

Here's the match report from the 3-2 game. Seems pretty much how I remembered it at the time.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/eng_div_1/6985051.stm

It wasn't me who infracted that post by the way.

If you are expecting a reply from him, you will be disappointed.

Bungle doesn't do sensible debating, he just makes petulant remarks about other people's perfectly reasonable opinions, then b*gger's off and is never seen on the same thread again.

Here's the match report from the 3-2 game. Seems pretty much how I remembered it at the time.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/eng_div_1/6985051.stm

It wasn't me who infracted that post by the way.

Your opinions aren't reasonable. You lie constantly to suit your own agenda. It's been proved time and time again. You are just as bad as some others on here, but seem to not get noticed.

Your opinions aren't reasonable. You lie constantly to suit your own agenda. It's been proved time and time again. You are just as bad as some others on here, but seem to not get noticed.

:smt015

Lying to suit my agenda? The agenda that we were soundly beaten by Watford on the last 5 occasions? That's a strange agenda to have and I'm not sure how I would gain any personal proffit from it. Perhaps you could explain.

I don't care if Watford only scored the winner in injury time, the fact is they won and they were much better than us on the day. Davis made a string of saves which, unless both the BBC and myself were imagining it, did actually exist.

That was the only 'good game' at Vicarage Road all last season. Except the Rugby, of course. Watford aren't playing hoofball anymore and are trying to play passing football, watching them play this season is much better than last season, even though the results are just as unfavourable. If they do try to play today though, they'll get torn apart by us, but they'll win because they always do and next week at school will be hellish.

:smt015

Lying to suit my agenda? The agenda that we were soundly beaten by Watford on the last 5 occasions? That's a strange agenda to have and I'm not sure how I would gain any personal proffit from it. Perhaps you could explain.

I don't care if Watford only scored the winner in injury time, the fact is they won and they were much better than us on the day. Davis made a string of saves which, unless both the BBC and myself were imagining it, did actually exist.

I don't remember Watford being much better than Saints on the day. I seem to remember Saints playing well for long periods of the game and being let down by traditional poor Saints defending late in the game.

I don't remember Watford being much better than Saints on the day. I seem to remember Saints playing well for long periods of the game and being let down by traditional poor Saints defending late in the game.

http://www.watfordfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/MatchReport/0,,10400~37597,00.html

Apparently Watford had 10 shots on target and 3 off, whilst we had 3 shots on target and 4 off.

Given that 2 of those 3 on target were goals, it sounds to me like Saints own in house, "Tesco Value" brand of playing well, whereby we string it around a bit in midfield, but don't create any real chances and frequently leave ourselves badly exposed at the back.

That's pretty much how I remember the game TBH.

I think we will scrape 2-1 today!

We will play well and get first goal, then we'll concede staright away in second half but scrape a goal from McGoldrick in the couple of minutes after us passing round them for for last 20 minutes and dragging shots all afternoon.

You can thank me after the game with my prediciton in cider tokens! Thank you.

Si.

I think we will scrape 2-1 today!

We will play well and get first goal, then we'll concede staright away in second half but scrape a goal from McGoldrick in the couple of minutes after us passing round them for for last 20 minutes and dragging shots all afternoon.

You can thank me after the game with my prediciton in cider tokens! Thank you.

Si.

Agree with all of that!

As my Watford supporting mate quite rightly said about last year, Watford weren't better than us at all but they did score at very important times in that game.

Don't tell the "well 'ard b_anter boys" that you're going to do that! :)