saints v watford - prediction

Oz

This corresponding fixture last season was the angriest I have ever been at a Saints match. Everything that was wrong about Burley's tenure compressed into one match.

Correct me if I am wrong, but we've been beatten soundly in the last 5 meetings.

0-3 and 3-2 last season (The second score-line flattered us)

3-0 and 1-3 in the first season in CCC

5-2 in CC in the relegation season.

Yet for some reason I can't help thinking this will be a draw. 1-1 I'm going for.

We'll be back with a bang after the international break. Killer will be fit and back in the team (hopefully). The team will be fresh again, including Lallana who will want to show what he can do after being left on the bench for the U21s. I'm going for (a very optimistic) SAINTS 4-1 :D:rolleyes::D

Watford have a lot of injuries.

2-0 for saints

2-1 Saints for me. By the way, is Rasiak still injured? I know he probably can't play against us anyway. Let's hope it's the same linesman as the Reading game and that a McGoldrick cross is awarded as a goal.

Watford are doing pretty crap at the momment. 1 win in 6 games and a defence that leaks a lot of goals. Normally you would think they would be there for the taking. But this is Southampton and teams seem to end their bad spells by beating us ala Coventry. However i think Watford have similar problems to us where scoring goals is difficult and based a lot on luck. I think this game has 1-0 written all over it and i'm thinking it will be us. So 1-0 Saints win and i will be happy with that :)

At least that lump Henderson -our bogeyman- has gone which will help us in the goal stakes. We are entitled to have a moan about the state of our club sometimes but cant imagine anything more depressing than being a Watford fan having to watch that awful hoof football every week.

2-0 Saints

At least that lump Henderson -our bogeyman- has gone which will help us in the goal stakes. We are entitled to have a moan about the state of our club sometimes but cant imagine anything more depressing than being a Watford fan having to watch that awful hoof football every week.

2-0 Saints

That awful hoofball that got them into the playoffs twice in the last three years?

Maybe I am just hard to please, but the stuff we played last season was just as bad and we've scarcely improved this season. The only difference between us and them is we shipped a lot more goals last year.

2-1 to us based on the Scientifically Proven method of whilst driving in the car tonight, a couple of Randomly selected 70's compilation CD's produced 2 Old Dtch Masterpieces: - Radar Love by Golden Earring and Hocus Pocus by Focus, but only 1 Elton Bog song, Your Song. (Apologies to anyone under 40 who may not have a clue about these songs/groups, your loss not mine!!)

Seeing as I was driving a Ford Focus it could well be 3-1 to us, but I think I'll stick to the 2-1 as that link is a bit teuous, and there may be a bad outcome if I include all today's trips to the John :grin:

2-1 to us based on the Scientifically Proven method of whilst driving in the car tonight, a couple of Randomly selected 70's compilation CD's produced 2 Old Dtch Masterpieces: - Radar Love by Golden Earring and Hocus Pocus by Focus, but only 1 Elton Bog song, Your Song. (Apologies to anyone under 40 who may not have a clue about these songs/groups, your loss not mine!!)

Seeing as I was driving a Ford Focus it could well be 3-1 to us, but I think I'll stick to the 2-1 as that link is a bit teuous, and there may be a bad outcome if I include all today's trips to the John :grin:

Is it possible you can download a couple of albums by The Offspring before Saturday? Might help our chances.

Correct me if I am wrong, but we've been beatten soundly in the last 5 meetings.

0-3 and 3-2 last season (The second score-line flattered us)

3-0 and 1-3 in the first season in CCC

5-2 in CC in the relegation season.

Good, I am going to correct you. The 3-2 did not flatter us at all, we played some excellent football that day and were a joy to watch. We were 2-1 up with ten minutes to go, and Nathan Dyer had scored a great goal.

Once again, your inability to have any idea as to what is going on is here for all to see.