Charlotte Legg

Fitzhugh Fella

Checking your code from a coke bottle online was something separate to this. Think you had to text in, and it was then drawn out the hat on tv.

I only remember as my small claim to fame was finishing third in the table of people entering their codes online for Saints raising something like £125 for the transfer kitty in addition to the £250,000 top prize.

Mind you that means that i probably raised the money to sign Pulis!

Checking your code from a coke bottle online was something separate to this. Think you had to text in, and it was then drawn out the hat on tv.

I only remember as my small claim to fame was finishing third in the table of people entering their codes online for Saints raising something like £125 for the transfer kitty in addition to the £250,000 top prize.

Mind you that means that i probably raised the money to sign Pulis!

£125 for Pulis :scared:

As me and my dad post on this account i will fill you in, Its Chantelle Legg. As part of her prize she got £10,000 along with free season tickets for a year along with getting to attend the press conference and meet the team and Rupert.........Oh and in typical echo style they made up an interview that they ''had done'' with her.........they never even spoke to her

As me and my dad post on this account i will fill you in, Its Chantelle Legg. As part of her prize she got £10,000 along with free season tickets for a year along with getting to attend the press conference and meet the team and Rupert.........Oh and in typical echo style they made up an interview that they ''had done'' with her.........they never even spoke to her

Rupert wasn't with the club when we bought BWP surely, it was at the outset of the Wilde era if I remember it correctly.

Amazing how bitter some people can sound with hindsight isn't it. Pretty sure fans were raving about the signing when it happened.

Signing didn't work out shocker!

Moan moan ****ing moan, "Shame it wasn't put to better use". For christs sake, we didn't know it wasn't going to work out - not all signings do but that's life.

Can't see anyone moaning about BWP, just people discussing how the competition was one.

If I remember rightly, it was a text-to-enter competition, and the club with the most entries won the £250k. The individual winner was drawn at random from all the winning club's entries, I think.

This is right, but it wasn't a text-to-enter competition. It involved voting on a website which you could do repeatedly day after day.