Saints 0-3 Watford - Second half updates

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills

Guest Hacienda
Still playing one up front losing 3-0????????????????????????????????????? who was it on here who said McGoldrick would score 20 goals this season?

Adrian.

I like to remind him that he said that "our hungry young strikers would score 20 goals each".

They are remaining wide,apparently.

Its all semantics I suppose but yes we do play with one central defender but our two wingers have a lot more attacking freedom then the wingers would have in a 4 4 2. Besides that Lallana plays close to the striker so in my opinion the phrase "we're playing one upfront" even though you could argue it to be true does not explain how we are playing.

Its all semantics I suppose but yes we do play with one central defender but our two wingers have a lot more attacking freedom then the wingers would have in a 4 4 2. Besides that Lallana plays close to the striker so in my opinion the phrase "we're playing one upfront" even though you could argue it to be true does not explain how we are playing.

Either way it isn't working:mad:

Been watching "Waterloo" on telly, and avoiding this thread for fear of jinxing it. And what do I find, same old sh1te. This is getting embarrassing; the tactics don't work, the players can't score - even from the penalty spot, and there is absolutely no prospect of it getting better if you look at the fixture list - so that must mean we will win at Sheff Utd.

( Anyone here seen scabby ? )

Either way it isn't working:mad:

It isn't working because missing 2 penalties when you're struggling is like getting hit round the head with an atomic bomb. You start to believe that nothing will ever go your way.It's mental, these are a bunch of young lads who need to feel that the whole world and his dog aren't against them.When we missed 2 spotters it was curtains.

I see Ipswich are losing at home as well, you can't buy your way out of this league. Steve Howazrd scored for Leicester, bet he's on more than at least 6 of our players put together.

Well you can - but you need a shedful of dosh - but I take your point. You could 'buy to keep yourself in the league' though. Unfortunately we have gambled with kids - and right now it's squeaky bum time - and appears not to be working...!!!

Well you can - but you need a shedful of dosh - but I take your point. You could 'buy to keep yourself in the league' though. Unfortunately we have gambled with kids - and right now it's squeaky bum time - and appears not to be working...!!!

Yes but Ipswich have spent relatively heavily, they're about a point better off than us.What you need in this league is brick shîte houses, lots of them.

Been watching "Waterloo" on telly, and avoiding this thread for fear of jinxing it. And what do I find, same old sh1te. This is getting embarrassing; the tactics don't work, the players can't score - even from the penalty spot, and there is absolutely no prospect of it getting better if you look at the fixture list - so that must mean we will win at Sheff Utd.

( Anyone here seen scabby ? )

And do you get the feeling that a certain Mr Beattie and Mr Dyer might just be waiting to whoop our asses as well...???

Pekhart on with only 8 minutes to go FFS.... he should've been at half time. Poortvilet has just proved he is a clueless mong... please Jan just resign - you aren't good enough.

Absolute ******. We had chance after chance the first 20 mins of the second half. Unless you can guarantee Pekhart would have scored I think JP's decision was justified. We were playing well before halftime offensively so why change that?

Guest Hacienda
Absolute ******. We had chance after chance the first 20 mins of the second half. Unless you can guarantee Pekhart would have scored I think JP's decision was justified. We were playing well before halftime offensively so why change that?

ostrich.jpg

The one thing that is certain is McG won't score.

dont think we are learning anything new today. Yes we play nice football, yes our defence is poor, yes we are lightweight, yes teams like watford will fill theuir boots with our defence whilst we continue to look good.. etc.. etc..

same old problem with us though isn't it. Too many "injuries", not being able to count on our best players although we're still having to pay them week in week out.Svensson is a massive let down,we really got suckered into that. He wants to play to be sure but let's face it he isn't up to the job. Thomas looked OK in his scarce outings,another terminal injury there as well.Euell? won't even mention Rudi. John ,half a run out as substitute and he's "tired" like a big girl's blouse. We are just suckered by our "senior players" season after season after season. We pay,they don't play.

same old problem with us though isn't it. Too many "injuries", not being able to count on our best players although we're still having to pay them week in week out.Svensson is a massive let down,we really got suckered into that. He wants to play to be sure but let's face it he isn't up to the job. Thomas looked OK in his scarce outings,another terminal injury there as well.Euell? won't even mention Rudi. John ,half a run out as substitute and he's "tired" like a big girl's blouse. We are just suckered by our "senior players" season after season after season. We pay,they don't play.

Totally agree.