2009 Saints Calendar

trousers

"The NEW 2009 Saints Calendar is in store now! It is packed with loads of great photos of your favourite Saints players and also includes a fantasticfree team poster."

http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/articles/article.php?page_id=10765

I hope the club got their parents' permission before publishing pictures of kids.....

sfc_1224422683_2009_Calendar_Full_size.jpg

Interesting editorial decision to choose a backdrop of a half full stadium....

"The NEW 2009 Saints Calendar is in store now! It is packed with loads of great photos of your favourite Saints players and also includes a fantasticfree team poster."

http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/articles/article.php?page_id=10765

I hope the club got their parents' permission before publishing pictures of kids.....

sfc_1224422683_2009_Calendar_Full_size.jpg

Interesting editorial decision to choose a backdrop of a half full stadium....

I heard that they are leaving the pages blank because they don't know who will still be here after January.

Alexi Cherednik better be on it!

And Delap. They could compare Delaps throws for Saints and his throws for Stoke now. Quite frankly, his throwing for saints was utter crap, they stayed in the air for about 3 hours, giving defenders enough time to chat between themselves and then head it clear. Nowadays, he throws the ball like a missile and defenders don't know what to do!!

And Delap. They could compare Delaps throws for Saints and his throws for Stoke now. Quite frankly, his throwing for saints was utter crap, they stayed in the air for about 3 hours, giving defenders enough time to chat between themselves and then head it clear. Nowadays, he throws the ball like a missile and defenders don't know what to do!!

Also, ALL of his throw-ins went straight to Michael Svensson. All an opposition manager had to do was put someone on MS and the long throw was nullified. At the time, I could never understand why we didnt vary the long throw recipient.

PS: Some of the best football I have ever seen saints play was the 2002/03 season and December of that season in particular. IMHO, Delap was one of the main reasons why we were playing so well. His box-to-box play was amazing.