research paper -apparently we are underachieving!

NickG

Shock horror! :o

Yep, some-one got a 365 billion dollar research grant to work out that any football club that has gone downhill since 1992 is underachieving.(Not that I bothered to read the report of course, I've seen so many "research reports", I know that the vast majority of them are ******). Her indoors writes "research reports",mostly on tropical plants which are of no concern to anybody,unless you get richly paid to study them that is.

This report is a load of sh!te. What about the years we managed to stay in the Prem on a shoestring budget and 15k attendances at the Dell? Compare that with the mega-bucks that Pompey have spent on transfers and wages. Even Wigan and Hull have spent through the divisions. We are crap now, but no-way 77th.

just read it more and realised who they put 2nd in all divisions nationally.

Please close and delete my thread.

You are a tease Nick, we all know this is why you posted it. The report says we are a miracle but I'm sure you can offer a more down to earth assessment. In your opinion is the miracle down to the Great Harry Redknapp, Marvelous Milan, Sensational Sacha, the fantastic fans, the worrying Westwood or simply Rupes?

You are a tease Nick, we all know this is why you posted it. The report says we are a miracle but I'm sure you can offer a more down to earth assessment. In your opinion is the miracle down to the Great Harry Redknapp, Marvelous Milan, Sensational Sacha, the fantastic fans, the worrying Westwood or simply Rupes?

the fantastic fans? The whole country knows they are the biggest pikey c*unts on the planet.