Fixtures for Google calendar or CSV format?

Block 5

On google calender web interface they have teams under 'interesting calenders' and then 'sports' then 'football'. The teams are in the leagues from last year but I assume they will be updated before the start of the season.

You can make iCal calendars public and then let people know the address of the calendar. Then if you make any changes to it they are pushed out to everyone who has subscribed. All you have to do is right click (or ctrl click) on the calendar file and choose "share calendar". Simple

I've updated the fixtures that changed if anybody's interested. I also have the .ics file for iCal if any Mac users want a copy.

Edited by 23rdSaint
Didn't realise the URL stayed the same when I updated.

ok - I'm dim but how do I import from the link above into my own google calendar?

Be logged into Google and then click the 'google calendar' button in the bottom right corner of the calendar that 23rd Saint created.

It will them prompt you to add it.

Err i offered a csv file for outlook the day the fixtures came out.

PM your email address and i will send to you the latest csv.

I sent one to Steve but we've changed 6 of the dates/times already.

I sent one to Steve but we've changed 6 of the dates/times already.

Yep i have tried to keep it up to date so apologies if i have missed out on any fixture changes! The csv should be up to date up to the rearranged cardiff away match...

Marsdinho, I wasn't aware that we can send attachemnts via PM, so i will need an email address....