SH1T HO!! It's teh mudda f**king weekend fred!!! *Sponsored by 19" rims*

scott_saints

Tonight: DVD, weed, beer & corn beef hash topped with cheese.

Saturday morning: England v Papua New Guinea, and stuff

afternoon: stuff and listen to footy

evening: 1970's party in Harefield.

Sunday morning: Lay in

Afternoon: Chill with a couple of films, weed and beer.

Edited by Master Bates

Tonight - Round a mates for a few beers, then round to missus mate for a few beers.

Saturday - Up early and spend a day getting hammered in Swansea, town in the evening if I am in any fit state.

Sunday - Walk off the hangover with the dog along the beach, few afternoon beers, Sunday roast round the folks house in the evening.

Monday - Going to London to be in the audience for Divas II - I have to wear a pink shirt too. Classy. :cool: Free tickets though, and I get to see Pink, Anastacia, Dionne Warwick, Sugababes, Leona Lewis and lots of other female singers who it would normally be gay to go and see.

Normal service is resumed, you all wish you were me.

corn beef

With chips or with salad?

Tonight: Was going to be confined to my room 'Austrian' Stylee watching TV & DVD's as teh Mrs has some mates coming around, but she is off work ill so dont think they are coming over now. Meaning, night in with teh Mrs infront of telebox. Probably watching the cook along, but not cookin :rolleyes:

Tomorrow: Checking levels in work van, possibly taking it through the magic room where your van goes in dirty and comes out clean! Pee'ing round on laptop, possible FM'age. Evening possibly over a mates for a few smokes, Wii/Xbox and Pizza.

Sun: Nothing planned, so probably watch footeh on telebox while playing FM :smt102

With chips or with salad?

Tonight: Was going to be confined to my room 'Austrian' Stylee watching TV & DVD's as teh Mrs has some mates coming around, but she is off work ill so dont think they are coming over now. Meaning, night in with teh Mrs infront of telebox. Probably watching the cook along, but not cookin :rolleyes:

Tomorrow: Checking levels in work van, possibly taking it through the magic room where your van goes in dirty and comes out clean! Pee'ing round on laptop, possible FM'age. Evening possibly over a mates for a few smokes, Wii/Xbox and Pizza.

Sun: Nothing planned, so probably watch footeh on telebox while playing FM :smt102

As above, corn beef hash topped with cheese.

Friday - Chill by pool for an hour, Karaoke tonight (chicks get 2 free drinks so you always take one with you! Singers get 2 free drinks and you can do 2 songs (I am AWFUL but always happy to make an a*se of myself for free booze), DJ is a mate and gets free shooters in so total cost of night out getting monged is 6 quid for the taxi fare between 4 of us (mate & his chick) - there's a recession you know :-) )

Saturday - Work, cook dinner for the chick, stay away from the innernet so we have a chance to win

Sunday - stay in bed with the chick until 8pm then watch DVD's after she goes home

Friday - Chill by pool for an hour, Karaoke tonight (chicks get 2 free drinks so you always take one with you! Singers get 2 free drinks and you can do 2 songs (I am AWFUL but always happy to make an a*se of myself for free booze), DJ is a mate and gets free shooters in so total cost of night out getting monged is 6 quid for the taxi fare between 4 of us (mate & his chick) - there's a recession you know :-) )

Saturday - Work, cook dinner for the chick, stay away from the innernet so we have a chance to win

Sunday - stay in bed with the chick until 8pm then watch DVD's after she goes home

When Im 50 I wanna be just like you!

When Im 50 I wanna be just like you!

Just remember one simple mantra as you travel through life's ever changing journey. You're only as old as the Woman you feel.

(but NEVER in a Gary Glitter sort of way because then you wouldn't be allowed to drink and stuff)

(I also need to edit my plans - had to scrap the pool 'cos the chick's decided she's stopping by for some aerobics on the way to work. Ho hum, it's Soooooo tough being a sex object)

Today - meet the missus in bed when I get home from work (her idea!). then Wii, drink, smoke, more Wii, more smoke........

Sat - pickup new mattress (having done our best to wreck the old one previous night), listen to footy, eat at La Tasca wiv mates

Sun - chill, drink, smoke, Wii, chill, test out new mattress ........