What are you listening to?

Julian H. Cope

I love Mali Music. Do you have any of Damon's other stuff?

Whats your favourite track on Mali Music?

All Gorillaz,Good Bad Queen etc,a lot of Blur.Will get the 'Monkey-Journey To The West' thing if I ever get money again...

Fav track on Mali Music prob Sunset Coming On.

Are you trying to butter me up so I accept you as a friend?

All Gorillaz,Good Bad Queen etc,a lot of Blur.Will get the 'Monkey-Journey To The West' thing if I ever get money again...

Fav track on Mali Music prob Sunset Coming On.

Are you trying to butter me up so I accept you as a friend?

What that? Oh no no no, I am not worried about that at all.

Listen, do you have everything of Damon's that you want? I have pretty much everything. I am a big fan. In fact, a friend of mine actually runs the official blur website and fanclub. I have in my possession the the very rare albumn 'Democrazy', of which only a few were released. I would be happy to send you a burning of this album, plus any other blur, gorillaz, TGTBATQ etc etc music you want; all I would ask is that you click that little icon that says 'accept'...

My favourite songs (FWIW) from Mali music are 'Spoons' and 'Institut National Des Arts'. My favourite Gorillaz songa are probably 'Stop the Dams' or 'Happy Landfill', my favourite TGTBATQ songs are 'Three Changes' and 'Northern Wale' and my favourite blur song is 'This Is A Low'.

Please use the above information in whatever way you so desire. See you when this new server next allows me to post, which is at 3.14PM tomorrow afternoon.

Awesome, awesome choices Deppo.

I'm currently listening to Sparta -- Wiretap Scars.

As I'm not signed up, I may as well tell you all a little story of "strange music incidents".

When I was about 15, I was a huge Beastie Boys obsessive. I'd play pretty much all their albums on rotate every day, including the Sounds of Science collection. Their music would be in my head all day, every day. It was incredible.

One day, I was upstairs in my room and 'Shake Your Rump' randomly jumped into my head. For some reason, I ran down stairs and put MTV on. Funnily enough, it was the video for Shake Your Rump running at the exact timing and speed as it was in my head.

I listened to them so much that I actually became a Beastie Boys psychic. Incredible.

Jason & The Scorchers - Reckless Country Soul

Jason & The Scorchers - Thunder And Fire

Jason & The Scorchers - Wildfires & Misfires

Jason & The Scorchers - Clear Impetuous Morning

Jason & The Scorchers - Lost & Found

Jason & The Scorchers - Still Standing