What are you listening to?

Julian H. Cope

I was listening to 'The Living Dead' earlier. Years ago there was a really good piano version of that given away on the front of a magazine, but I lost my copy. If anyone can find it on-line anywhere I'll have a homosexual experience with them.

I'm sure I've still got it somewhere. I can send it to you to burn as long as you return it. The homosexual experience you can have with I'm No Sinner.

I'm sure I've still got it somewhere. I can send it to you to burn as long as you return it. The homosexual experience you can have with I'm No Sinner.

That would be awesome. Awesome. I'll PM you.

I'm No Sinner wishes he could have a piece of this candy.

That would be awesome. Awesome. I'll PM you.

I'm No Sinner wishes he could have a piece of this candy.

Erm, Im_no_sinner wont thank you very much.

You two fags can lez off with each other

Dig Out Your Soul . very good, very 70's / pink floydy. apart from the single, which is the weakest track on there. what on earth possesed them to make that the first single:confused:

My super duper exclusive pack turned up today, had it on free download since yesterday. First chance to have a proper listen will be tomorrow. Better get a shift on really, I'm seeing them a week tomorrow!

Have listened to Buckcherry - Black Butterfly a fair bit since it came out but it's not really growing on me. There are a couple of solid BC tracks but there's a lot that seems rushed to capitalise on the (relative) success of "15".

As I only have three posts a day, I may as well post my last five songs I've listened to:

Okkervil River -- Lost Coastlines

Kings of Leon -- Charmer

Wire -- Circumspect

TV on the Radio -- Wolf Like Me

Wilco -- Summerteeth (Album)

I'm listening to Radio 4's Afternoon Play from last Wednesday/Thursday/Friday. It's HMS Surprise, which is from Patrick O'Brian's Aubrey-Maturin series. Everyone has seen Master & Commander, with Russell Crowe and Paul Bettany, and this is the 2nd book. Great stuff too.

And in this case, I'm 99.9% sure I can give you a link to the first episode without breaking any forum rules or laws: http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/console/b00drz1k

It starts about a couple of minutes in. You've got until Wednesday next to listen to it. Or record it for later, like I did.

Pixies - Trompe Le Monde

Probably their weakest album but still rammed full of humour and ideas and infinately better than 99% of everything else out there. They really were one of the great rock bands.

Keith Fullerton Whitman - Multiples & Playthrough.

Two stunning albums of drone. Songs and lyrics and tunes are for gays.