Half gentle folk, half crazy psychedelia in a Beta Band stylee

Leonard Cohen - Greatest Hits

i know i'm getting old but its beautiful stuff

Low - Secret Name

a strange mixture of their fluffy and not-so-fluffy stuff

Walter Wegmuller - Tarot

Amazing krautrock, very ironic indeed

all goog music for writing essays to

What do you think of it? Im a bit "meh" about it, some great tracks but an awful lot of filler...

Well, there's 19 or so tracks aren't there? I guess if you take out the filler you're still left with a decent album. It was disappointing a couple of years ago (when I wanted it desperately to be a Wildhearts album) I guess, but I quite like it now.

Well, there's 19 or so tracks aren't there? I guess if you take out the filler you're still left with a decent album. It was disappointing a couple of years ago (when I wanted it desperately to be a Wildhearts album) I guess, but I quite like it now.

I have to admit I havent revisited it for a while, might give it a go this afternoon. "Ugly", "yeah yeah yeah" and "Drunken Lord..." are like Wildhearts-lite. Much better is the album "A Break In The Weather", a collection of the Singles Club a-sides and b-sides.

Ray Lamontagne's new one. I like it, not as good as the other two, but still very good. Nice to see him trying some different styles, with one very country song on the album.

Will have to check it out, wasnt aware he had a new one out, cheers WS.

Bloc Party - Intimacy.

Im liking this very very much.

Still listening to this, But Im trying to work other albums around it that work with it.

blink-182 by Blink 182, Dig Your Own Hole by The Chemical Brothers and Myths of The Near Future by the Klaxons seem to work well with it.