Not nice - Saints fan Paula found

Master Bates

Does anybody feel, from media coverage both yesterday and today, that maybe her husband might be involved in her death?

There seems to be a linking of two statements. That her home, which she shared with her husband is being searched and then that a 52 year old Fareham man is being interviewed in connection.

A very sad scenario, no matter what.

R.I.P. Paula

I know exactly what you mean ESB, i have had the same feeling. I know Ricky, went to the same school played in the same football team, he was/is a great bloke. Who knows what happened, all that matters is the killer is caught brought to justice. R.I.P. Paula.

Jeez, just got back from holiday and seen the story, been having a read through the Daily Echo articles to catch up on the latest situation.

Also one of those that knew Paula, absolutely stunned to find that something like this has happened. RIP Paula, you'll certainly be missed, and I hope that whoever did this gets brought to justice - fast.

Just to let you know, I have been told that the club will be holding a minutes silence at the next home game.

will be needing me tissues saturday then!!

minutes silences always make me well up, but this one's gonna be the worst : (

christ, i'm welling up just thinking about it!! :cry: