FREE Brighton away ticket

hamster

As i have already offered £100 for a ticket on this forum. If you decide to give me the ticket i can give you £100 to donate to a charity of your choice. Also its my birthday tomorow and knowing i could go brighton and do a full season of games would be a great present :)

I have a free ticket to give away, so please let me know if you want it, even though I'm not actually going to give it to the first person to reply, and am instead using this thread to demonstrate how many forum friends I have.

I'm going to respond to this post by saying that I don't actually need the ticket but thought I'd clog up the thread with random pictures:

Armed-baby-hamster.jpg&w=400&h=324&ei=ebHxToHIDcnB8QPI5OmZAQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=168&vpy=141&dur=171&hovh=202&hovw=250&tx=123&ty=84&sig=100572358922977611439&page=1&tbnh=130&tbnw=149&start=0&ndsp=30&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0&biw=1280&bih=929

As i have already offered £100 for a ticket on this forum. If you decide to give me the ticket i can give you £100 to donate to a charity of your choice. Also its my birthday tomorow and knowing i could go brighton and do a full season of games would be a great present :)

Sounds like a deserving recipient.... Make the lads Christmas!

I have a free ticket to give away, so please let me know if you want it, even though I'm not actually going to give it to the first person to reply, and am instead using this thread to demonstrate how many forum friends I have.

Wot a cock. hamster is merely trying to ensure that it goes to someone most deserving of a freebie rather than the most grovelling poor me person. if it is to be believed just how amazingly selfless and generous this chap hamster is away from the forum then you are being very unfair on him in my humble opinion.

i hear that he has done good things for those less fortunate than most of us and you see this as an oportunity to have a little snidey dig. he could just pocket a hundred pound and walk away. of course, he won't give you any grief for the dig but that doesn't make it acceptable in polite company.

hamstrer, can i have it please mate.

Yes big john. If you don't mind sitting next to me mate? Just got hold of another today. Anyone want that one.

Auctioning to highest bidder on here only.

Proceeds to a little hospice in Margate who I support. Can't say fairer than that. Can I do this mods please?

Yes big john. If you don't mind sitting next to me mate? Just got hold of another today. Anyone want that one.

Auctioning to highest bidder on here only.

Proceeds to a little hospice in Margate who I support. Can't say fairer than that. Can I do this mods please?

Cant you give it to loz1991?

Happy birthday for yesterday Liz, it's yours.

I'll email you over Christmas to arrange to meet up.

I'll add the proceeds to my boxing day deal beach dip fund, raising money for a little hospice in margate.

Take care

hamster