Watchin Bham v Saints in the USA - Warning! Time change!

Rut

According to http://msn.foxsports.com/foxsoccerplus/tvschedule the Bham v Saints game is now being shown at 9pm ET (not 4pm like it was originally scheduled to be). So if you had made any plans to have people round to watch it then you may have to change them...

Equally disappointing is that West Ham v Millwall ain't on TV live now (it was listed as being so). Saints, West Ham & Cardiff games are all live on foxsoccer.tv though ( http://www.foxsoccer2go.com/upcoming ). Looks like they are pushing this quite heavily at the moment.

Can ex-pats in other countries see the game tomorrow? Championship coverage in the USA is actually pretty good. Quite a few games on live & delay and this is the 1st time I've know them to muck around with the scheduling...

I didn't even realise that they showed Championship games on Fox. That Fox Soccer Plus channel has become a bit of a pain as they now show quite a few games on it that used to be free on FSC and I don't want to pay the extra for the plus channel. Free live streaming from the internet is much better value!

It's being shown on delay Stateside. It's better than not shown at all, so we're all somewhat happy.

Thanks for the heads-up Rut. I was planning on watching it with one other person. We'll figure it out differently now.

I didn't even realise that they showed Championship games on Fox. That Fox Soccer Plus channel has become a bit of a pain as they now show quite a few games on it that used to be free on FSC and I don't want to pay the extra for the plus channel. Free live streaming from the internet is much better value!

Ditch FSC, get FSP. You still get Sky Sports and a share of Prem games. You lose Goals on Sunday though.

Thanks for the post Rut. I noticed the time being different this morning. My clever Tivo rescheduled it automatically though, luckily.

I don't really understand how different time zones and stuff work? How can it change kick-off time in the USA but not here? Or does it now kick off 5 hours later (at 10:20pm) here now?

It got moved to 9pm ET (ET = USA Eastern Time) for primetime TV in New York City & Washington DC. This makes it 2am UK time. Bham & Saints both agreed to this as they reckon the snow will have melted by then.

Not many Saints fans have moaned as it means they can get totally twtted before the game in the Brum and then have a gurt fry up after the game at some caf near New Street - before the 1st train home on Sunday morning.

This requires one to have Videolan Media Player installed on one's computer. Videolan playr can be downloaded here http://www.videolan.org/vlc/ Has Windows/Linux and I believe MAC versions.

Foxsports can be watched today by going to http://forum.wiziwig.eu/threads/57272-RTMP-Streaming-US ( former MyP2P) and on the first post of TV Strewaming USA download RTMP_US_0302b.zip from the link given.

Extract the program onto your desktop using the special password here Myp2p2

Then open RTMP 0303b Folder and CLICK on the US0302b.bat file which will open a blue selection box with many channels to choose from.

FOXSPORTS is Channel 14. Type in 14 and enter and wait for it to load VLC Player

Enjoy your football

This program updates daily. To continue using you need to download the latest version with updated channels every day or when it's posted. Some channels last longer.

Edited by ART