Pompey tickets.. SOLD OUT

Joey-deacons-left-nut

Didn't want to be stuck at the bottom of the page with no-one seeing this.

Just collected ticket for Saturday (thought I was working up until Monday, result for me). Now it is in the family centre, are you able to walk freely into the kingsland from there or is it blocked off? I have a mate who will have a spare seat as his boy is not going so would be handy to walk up to where he is.

Didn't want to be stuck at the bottom of the page with no-one seeing this.

Just collected ticket for Saturday (thought I was working up until Monday, result for me). Now it is in the family centre, are you able to walk freely into the kingsland from there or is it blocked off? I have a mate who will have a spare seat as his boy is not going so would be handy to walk up to where he is.

I guess you mean the Chapel/Kingsland corner, you can't get through the concourse, but you can pitchside.

Right....this is getting right on my tits now.....so, I phone up the ticket office for the umpteenth time this afternoon to re-check that tickets can be collected ON THE MORNING OF THE GAME....... "Yes Sir, no problem. Just get here as early as you can. We open at 9am"....I then see that they've just put this up on the OS:

http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10280~2724968,00.html

"Please note all ticket collections should be made in advance of the game. Supporters who are collecting their tickets from the box office should do so by 4pm on Friday 6th April, with the St Mary's ticket office open between 9.30am and 4pm on Good Friday to accommodate for this"

WFT are they playing at? Why the conflicting infomation FFS?

(aaaaaand....calm down)

Right....this is getting right on my tits now.....so, I phone up the ticket office for the umpteenth time this afternoon to re-check that tickets can be collected ON THE MORNING OF THE GAME....... "Yes Sir, no problem. Just get here as early as you can. We open at 9am"....I then see that they've just put this up on the OS:

http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10280~2724968,00.html

"Please note all ticket collections should be made in advance of the game. Supporters who are collecting their tickets from the box office should do so by 4pm on Friday 6th April, with the St Mary's ticket office open between 9.30am and 4pm on Good Friday to accommodate for this"

WFT are they playing at? Why the conflicting infomation FFS?

(aaaaaand....calm down)

i think they are doing this to have as little as many people as possible around that part of the ground on saturday

i hope

I have in an email that I can pick mine up sat morning...will be printing that off and taking it with me i think

Ok.....I've just phoned the TO again and the lady who answered spoke to her supervisor about the new website article and she said they have put that out to encourage as many people as possible to collect tickets tomorrow but she confirmed the TO will be open for collection on Saturday between 9am and 12 noon. They just don't want to broadcast the fact....

And, relax....

Ok.....I've just phoned the TO again and the lady who answered spoke to her supervisor about the new website article and she said they have put that out to encourage as many people as possible to collect tickets tomorrow but she confirmed the TO will be open for collection on Saturday between 9am and 12 noon. They just don't want to broadcast the fact....

And, relax....

thought as much....can see why I guess

And, relax....

TBH it's a pretty bog standard tactic,everywhere you go,everything you do they try to encourage you not to book/pay/collect/turn up at the last minute.Helps them manage the manageables.

Edited by Window Cleaner

TBH it's a pretty bog standard tactic,everywhere you go,everything you do they try to encourage you not to book/pay/collect/turn up at the last minute.Helps them manage the manageables.

Yep, that's been my hunch since the start but when they word it so definitively it can tend to sow seeds of doubt in one's mind