Pompey tickets.. SOLD OUT

Joey-deacons-left-nut

take it you got a reply to your email to the TO

No, I phoned them up in the end. They said it was OK to pick tickets up on the day, from 9am onwards.

Still think it's a bit off that they chose not to reply to my emails though. Great customer service....

skates have sold 2984 of their 3200 allocation, last selling day is today, so 200 more could be available.
DO they get the full 3.2k at ours? No additionall segregation?

Bit unrelated, but just been told that Reading have sold out their allocation for our place. That's half decent despite their great run, considering their usually pretty average support and the fact that loads of them did West Ham and will do Brighton.

Bit unrelated, but just been told that Reading have sold out their allocation for our place. That's half decent despite their great run, considering their usually pretty average support and the fact that loads of them did West Ham and will do Brighton.

They crawl out of the woodwork worse than any set of supporters i know.

Just had a look and tickets are still available on-line. Block 6 as well, so fairly decent seats.

I think block six only has a few rows for purchase because it has the hospitality in it from about half way back. I expect the remaining tickets are in the first couple of rows so they won't be that 'great'. Better than nothing though.

I think block six only has a few rows for purchase because it has the hospitality in it from about half way back. I expect the remaining tickets are in the first couple of rows so they won't be that 'great'. Better than nothing though.
Very decent seats they are, close to half way line, one of the best views in the ground.

interesting, as Reading have sold out wonder if the home is database only now, should be a cracker, night game, full house perfect ingredients for a good atmosphere. surely we will sell out for Reading ?

Very decent seats they are, close to half way line, one of the best views in the ground.

I know where they are, and, as I said, they are right down the front, which, in my opinion, means they aren't that great at all. They're better than nothing if you're desperate for tickets though.

I know where they are, and, as I said, they are right down the front, which, in my opinion, means they aren't that great at all. They're better than nothing if you're desperate for tickets though.

Sat there for the Preston cup game and thought they were pretty decent seats. Each to their own though.

Sat there for the Preston cup game and thought they were pretty decent seats. Each to their own though.

Just saying that the view gets better as you go further up (up to a certain point of course). I don't think that watching the game when your eye level is just a few feet above the pitch makes for a very interesting game as you can't see very much at all.

Just saying that the view gets better as you go further up (up to a certain point of course). I don't think that watching the game when your eye level is just a few feet above the pitch makes for a very interesting game as you can't see very much at all.

I personally prefer sitting (well standing) about half way back but moved for the Preston game and I thought it was decent. Still, it's better than nothing which is the other option.

Can abuse the skates' bench and subs well from there I reckon. Silver lining for having a poor view I reckon.

Ive sat there a few times, i think they're pretty decent. In a geeky sort of way it's quite interesting watching the benches as well whilst the game is going on.

I'm hoping because it contained the sentence "all collections must be made by 5pm on Friday 6 April, as this will not be possible on the day".

I'm gonna kick up one big stink if they go back on what they said when I called them the other day.:x

I'm gonna kick up one big stink if they go back on what they said when I called them the other day.:x

Closed the tab on my PC so lost it but the article is still on the mobile site, and says...

2n8ztxw.jpg

Fingers crossed that's the reason it's been deleted, and the article will go back up shortly without that bit in it. If this turns out to be the case I'm screwed as I'm up in London until Saturday, standard Ticket Office shambles!