Pompey tickets.. SOLD OUT

Joey-deacons-left-nut

Brought another two this morning, I only needed one to take my Son but couldn't transfer the original ticket I brought. So brought two together elsewhere and kept original I had, wasn't asked for any previous ticket stub for Doncaster and wasn't linked to the Reading game either for the further two I had to buy.

It seems to be luck of the draw depending on who you get at the ticket office - my brother and I couldn't get 3 tickets for Coventry (we only had 2 stubs so rightly so but thought it was worth a shot!) whereas a friend who hadn't been to either Ipswich or Barnsley walked away with 3 tickets as the person they went to didn't care that they had no stubs with them. It really is hit or miss down there depending on who you see/speak to.

It seems to be luck of the draw depending on who you get at the ticket office - my brother and I couldn't get 3 tickets for Coventry (we only had 2 stubs so rightly so but thought it was worth a shot!) whereas a friend who hadn't been to either Ipswich or Barnsley walked away with 3 tickets as the person they went to didn't care that they had no stubs with them. It really is hit or miss down there depending on who you see/speak to.

I think your right as I rang up this morning and asked if I could get 2 more Pompey tickets and she said no have to wait till Wednesday when go on general sale! My partner just rang up and got us 2 more on the same account! So in total have 4 now. And I bought 2 Donny tickets...

I think your right as I rang up this morning and asked if I could get 2 more Pompey tickets and she said no have to wait till Wednesday when go on general sale! My partner just rang up and got us 2 more on the same account! So in total have 4 now. And I bought 2 Donny tickets...

Exactly - I think the motto with the ticket office is 'if at first you don't succeed try somebody different'!

just ordered mine but it says for collections at the ticket office..?????

Yep, same here. Home delivery wasn't an option. Seems like a belt and braces security measure perhaps, but one would have thought deliverying to a home address on the database is actually more secure than a pick up (where you have to give little or no ID).

Hey ho....will just get there early to beat the queues

Edit: just seen someone say you can't pick up on the say (Why ever not?)

you have to be joking...ah will have to get mother to get them

Depending on how strict they are being, you may have to show the credit/debit card used to buy online/over the phone when they are picked up from the TO.

They've never asked to see mine when I've picked the tickets up before, but they do say to bring it along when I've ordered on the phone before.

Depending on how strict they are being, you may have to show the credit/debit card used to buy online/over the phone when they are picked up from the TO.

They've never asked to see mine when I've picked the tickets up before, but they do say to bring it along when I've ordered on the phone before.

well, have emailed the TO asking if they could post mine..attached a copy of the confirmation of the order to the email

well, have emailed the TO asking if they could post mine..attached a copy of the confirmation of the order to the email

Let me know if that works...I'd rather pay them an extra five (or whatever) to get it posted than the £20 it will cost in petrol for the round trip to collect!

Let me know if that works...I'd rather pay them an extra five (or whatever) to get it posted than the £20 it will cost in petrol for the round trip to collect!

just spoke to the ticket office. they are not posting anymore out. they will be open for collection on the day. obviously, if you come via st marys street, you will have to go the long way around the ground.

I got mine :-) didn't realise you have to collect them though.

Decided i don't like ordering on line, takes ages to find a block where they have any seats. I hope the new system can show you where they have available seats, rather than having to click through about 100 options..

I got mine :-) didn't realise you have to collect them though.

Decided i don't like ordering on line, takes ages to find a block where they have any seats. I hope the new system can show you where they have available seats, rather than having to click through about 100 options..

I know what you mean...I just started clicking at random till it let me have one

block 12 for this one

Woohooo!

Got 4, collection on the day only (ugh?). Block 12, row Y. Also got 4 "slightly restricted view" for palace.

All after over an hour off and on on the phone from New Zealand - next step the flights, but that should be easy.

Got mine. And yes confirmed pick up on the day, the lady said to me no posting out due to potential security issues. But then again earlier in the set they said no online sales, looked yesterday and that was the case still so they must have changed that today

I bought 2 when they first went on sale, with donnie tickets too. They said they would be with me in a few days. 2 weeks later i phoned to see where they were and was told collections only for pompey and they basically called me a liar that someone said they would be delivered!

i would suggest anyone who thinks they are having tickets sent out should check with the club as i think they are being held for collection. no duplicates at all for this one so they won't take the risk of them being lost in the post.