Pompey tickets.. SOLD OUT

Joey-deacons-left-nut

Sorry to hijack the thread but anyone know when Coventry home game tickets go on sale?

Already got my Pompey tickets in the Itchen corner - right next to the blue few

Think you need to buy tickets for game before aswell as coventry?

Cant start a thread and cant see info - not that i looked that hard - any boozers open before the game? Know Chapel arms was last time we played them but think that was an all ticket affair...
Pretty much everywhere was open for the last home game, can't see too much being different this time.

Pretty much everywhere was open for the last home game, can't see too much being different this time.

Ah right OK, cheers. Thought there was some lock down, no pubs open til after 6pm that sort of guff. Nice one, a few cheeky ones to liven up, watch a 5-0 tubbing, then back for more of the same :)

Cant start a thread and cant see info - not that i looked that hard - any boozers open before the game? Know Chapel arms was last time we played them but think that was an all ticket affair...
the alex is open from 10

Ah right OK, cheers. Thought there was some lock down, no pubs open til after 6pm that sort of guff. Nice one, a few cheeky ones to liven up, watch a 5-0 tubbing, then back for more of the same :)

I suppose that's one of the benefits of the bubble. 'In theory' there shouldn't be loads of skates around the town so pubs can open up as per usual.

Ticket Office really is a joke, isn't it? :lol:

Just phoned up to get my customer number so I can book an extra ticket for my Dad online.

Guy on the phone says "You cannot book for Pompey online. Phone or Ticket Office only."

I laughed, and told him "well that's strange, because there's a lot of fans on TSW who said they bought online today".

"I think they may be disappointed then" he replied. "You cannot book Pompey online, so they may well not get their tickets".

Just a heads up for you guys that have. Most likely just a moron I was speaking to who hasn't got a clue what he's doing. But, it could be worth you double checking to make sure you're not disappointed.

He also told me, only about 1000 tickets left now, and only in Chapel and Chapel corners.

Ticket Office really is a joke, isn't it? :lol:

Just phoned up to get my customer number so I can book an extra ticket for my Dad online.

Guy on the phone says "You cannot book for Pompey online. Phone or Ticket Office only."

I laughed, and told him "well that's strange, because there's a lot of fans on TSW who said they bought online today".

"I think they may be disappointed then" he replied. "You cannot book Pompey online, so they may well not get their tickets".

Just a heads up for you guys that have. Most likely just a moron I was speaking to who hasn't got a clue what he's doing. But, it could be worth you double checking to make sure you're not disappointed.

He also told me, only about 1000 tickets left now, and only in Chapel and Chapel corners.

I emailed the TO with my online confirmation to double check I can collect on the day...and I phoned them up and both never mentioned anything about NOT getting tickets online

I emailed the TO with my online confirmation to double check I can collect on the day...and I phoned them up and both never mentioned anything about NOT getting tickets online

What's the Ticket Office email address DD? (it's probably obvious I know)

I think I'll do the same.

Have just fired off the following email:

Hello,

I’ve heard a rumour that tickets for Saints vs Portsmouth ordered online are not available for collection on the day of the game, nor will they be mailed to our registered home address?

My booking confirmation confirmation is below. Grateful if you could confirm what my collection and/or delivery options are.

Many thanks,

xxxxxxxxxx (Customer number = nnnnnnnnnn)

surprised this still isn't sold out, tickets don't need to be linked, so that's not an excuse, it isn't on tv, you can get them in the chapel for £23. hopefully this will be sold out by the end of the weekend.

Got two more tickets today.

Approximately 700 tickets left to go now for a sell out (as of 11am today, so probably less by now).

Mainly in Blocks 22-26 near back of Chapel, and a few left near front of Chapel.

Anyone who wants (and is able) to be at possibly the last ever Saints vs skates game, has no reason to miss out. :)

Ticket Office said to be quick though, as not expecting them to last past the weekend.

Have you had any response, I ordered some tickets online for Reading and Pompey for some friends, got the Reading ones but the Pompey ones havent arrived yet.

Nope, no reply. I chased it with another email yesterday. Will call them today.

Have you had any response, I ordered some tickets online for Reading and Pompey for some friends, got the Reading ones but the Pompey ones havent arrived yet.

I'm sure it said on the official site that all Pompey tickets had to be collected.

I ordered online on Wednesday and emailled them once i received my confirmation about whether they are being posted or you have to collect. I was told no tickets are now being posted and you have to collect them from the ticket office. When you collect them you will be asked to sign for them too.

Ticket office is open from 9AM until KO on the saturday.

Ordered a extra ticket from the on-line booking system yesterday, and the order clearly confirms that it will be 'shipped' via the post.

'Shipped via the post'? You mean: torn off the block, put with a cover slip with your name and address on it, put in an envelope, sealed down, hand written 'Pmth' on the top right hand corner, put in a box on a desk at the ticket office for you to collect at your convinience between now and kick off.

Why are people persisting in asking if they will be sent out?

They weren't ever going to be sent out (for whatever 'reason'), why do people think that's changed?

[short answer is that the online system is a crock of cr8p; it's being binned in seven games time, hopefully with a lot of the other Spanish customs that the tkt office has become renowned for in the last couple of years].

Although fair's fair; I haven't seen this posted anywhere else but the queueing arrangements for collections for P'mouth last Saturday appeared to be very well arranged and efficient, I was there at about 2-15 and went from queueing someway back towards the away team's bus, to tkts in hand in about 5 mins. 'T' was pretty good, straight in, and I loved the (empty) window on the RH side labeled W-Z!

Is it still possible for season ticket holders to purchase additional tickets? Or even non-STHs?

They're on general sale with no limits to people on the database now (STH and non-STH and Doncaster/no Doncaster attendees). Still a good few hundred tickets left apparently...

They're on general sale with no limits to people on the database now (STH and non-STH and Doncaster/no Doncaster attendees). Still a good few hundred tickets left apparently...

Cheers, popped down the ticket office a few mins back and got 3 in the back of the Chapel/Kingsland corner ok.

Otherwise it was just options in the Chapel/Itchen corner or down the front of the Chapel/Kingsland.

That can't be right, we were told on here that if you didn't buy a linked Doncaster ticket you would not get a ticket under any circumstances.

And people were mocking the Skates for only selling out their allocation the other day...

and others think we will easily get 45,000 in the premier league when we are struggling to sell out a game against our local rivals when we are 5 points clear at the top of the table.

That can't be right, we were told on here that if you didn't buy a linked Doncaster ticket you would not get a ticket under any circumstances.

I think the original wording on the OS gave fans priority rather than exclusivity. Could be recalling it incorrectly though

Nope, no reply. I chased it with another email yesterday. Will call them today.

I've just phoned the ticket office and they confirmed that they are (and I quote): "not allowed to send out tickets for this game - they are collection only, including on the day of the game". And that you also need proof of ID. They recommended getting there by 11:30 at the latest if picking up on the day in order to avoid big queues.

Mental, watched saints 100's of times over the years but never been to derbygame versus skates. After reading this forum just phoned and got a ticket block 43 first line of defence .... Quality ... Absolutely made up and for the record collection only but 100's left in family stand and chapel corner

Bring it on

Mental, watched saints 100's of times over the years but never been to derbygame versus skates. After reading this forum just phoned and got a ticket block 43 first line of defence .... Quality ... Absolutely made up and for the record collection only but 100's left in family stand and chapel corner

Bring it on

I thought block 43 would be full of Skates?

Im in block 42 and if the Skates have sold out,then they will be right next to where i am.