Hit 'im!

Saintandy666

Naaaaaaa, this is kingsland chapel corner, I have nothing wrong with shouting, I do it myself but when you get 'HIIIIIIT 'IIIIIIMMMMM!!!!' 150 times a match it gets annoying! Theres a group of annotying shouters near me. Tehres another one who just continuously gets annoyed with Bradley Wright Phillips, even if he scored a decent goal he'd be shouting about how crap he is.

Who shouts this(HIT 'IM!!!!!!) at least once every minute(everytime the opposition has the ball) around block 27ish. It is incredibly annoying, everyone is laughing at you and it is ****e advice.

That is all. :)

He is just a passionate fan really.

Another irritation during a match a while back was some bloke with a limited stock of phrases yelling ' ave 'im ' everytime an opponent had the ball.This was swapped for 'go on, skin 'im ' when we had possession and anyone made a run forward with a defender nearby.

I don't even remember being at the game. I think I left after about 55 minutes and watched the rest in the pub, I think.

I could possibly have been very annoying yesterday.

You rocked up at the Royal Oak midway through the second half, I know that much. I'm pretty sure you left there before the end of the game too.

Naaaaaaa, this is kingsland chapel corner, I have nothing wrong with shouting, I do it myself but when you get 'HIIIIIIT 'IIIIIIMMMMM!!!!' 150 times a match it gets annoying! Theres a group of annotying shouters near me. Tehres another one who just continuously gets annoyed with Bradley Wright Phillips, even if he scored a decent goal he'd be shouting about how crap he is.

This sounds like the people behind me who moan about any player with anything they do, I'm sure McGoldrick has scored and they've moaned at his lack of passing

ill admit it would be annoying, i myself give far too much french shouting towards the end of games, normally at the ref, but if we only take last nights game as an example, dont you think it would have been good advice for cork to try and break macindoes legs as he received the ball rather than let him control it, roast him and get in a cross from the by-line. (yes the expresion is a bit harsh but put in a hard tackle and he wont want the ball again will he!)

Who shouts this(HIT 'IM!!!!!!) at least once every minute(everytime the opposition has the ball) around block 27ish. It is incredibly annoying, everyone is laughing at you and it is ****e advice.

That is all. :)

I could say that's me but i'm in Block 42 and normally tend to say ''in the face!, 'it 'im in the face"

Other times I yell 'break his legs' all in fun though obviously.

Another irritation during a match a while back was some bloke with a limited stock of phrases yelling ' ave 'im ' everytime an opponent had the ball.This was swapped for 'go on, skin 'im ' when we had possession and anyone made a run forward with a defender nearby.

Sounds like any one of a few hundred Tyro league managers I can think of!

I tend to shout 'Get in da hole' in an American Accent whenever we get a corner.

At the back of 42 by the segregation, we tend to have a 'hero of the day' , who we will sing about all game, like Glen ****erill or similar. Generally the worst player we can think of.

There was no 'hero of the day' on Saturday, so instead songs with the word 'c*nt' in were a preference.

We also have a 'straw stealing competition' where we steal as many straws from the bar at half time as possible without getting caught, we count them during the second half and the person with the most, wins.

Sometimes we smoke up the back, and often we sneak a beer up there, although one mate got arrested for it a couple of weeks ago so there's no drinking during the game at the moment. :-(

All in all, I am quite possibly the most annoying person to sit near when at football. :-)

I always shout 'SHOOT!!!!' every time a player gets the ball and is clear just over the halfway line (away Saints fans only will have heard this one). That is all. :)

if that was you at preston, i personally credit you for getting the away fans going (who up to that point had been pretty quiet) and the rest is history...