Coventry Match Tickets Wanted

gazzzza

Typically, I'm still in the market for two tickets having forgot to check my emails earlier this week and not replying to the kind people on here who responded to me!

So, if by chance there is an extra two tickets going... I'm interested, and grateful!

Thank you in advance! club@fcsantos.com I will definitely have them, but may not get a chance to respond to the email until later on tomorrow... guaranteed sale though :)

I may have one spare ticket in Chapel (row KK). I am waiting on a reply from someone who wanted it but haven't heard back. If he doesn't get back to me by tomorrow it will be up for grabs. All I ask is I recoup the money I spent.

Pointless asking for tickets here, the only way to get one is to be first to reply to a seller, but I'll put it forward again that I am after one ticket.

I'll be watching this thread to close to kick off.

PM me

Edited by Webby

This ain't no queue. I don't think sellers are going to read through this thread emailing all those asking for tickets in order to find out who still needs one.

I'd like a ticket as much as the next man, For myself by the way, not for a friend, but as I said before, the only way to get one is to reply first to a seller.

ON YOUR MARKS...was ticketless now sorted however i've managed to get three seperate CCC fans offering me tickets - they are obviously in the away end but at this point it doens't matter right. Let's turn the ENTIRE of St Mary's red and white - suggest you get over to http://www.skybluestalk.co.uk and then PM

these guys...they have tickets waiting...

1 MayallMan

2 Vincy (has two)

3 Sky Blue Ian

ON YOUR MARKS...was ticketless now sorted however i've managed to get three seperate CCC fans offering me tickets - they are obviously in the away end but at this point it doens't matter right. Let's turn the ENTIRE of St Mary's red and white - suggest you get over to http://www.skybluestalk.co.uk and then PM

these guys...they have tickets waiting...

1 MayallMan

2 Vincy (has two)

3 Sky Blue Ian

Obviously they will need to post em - though one is traveling down - so suggest you get a move on - Royal Mail does a guaranteed next day Saturday delivery...happy days...

FWIW, and I appreciate I am rather late to the party, I would dearly love to buy a ticket for this match if anyone has a spare. Please PM me if you have such a ticket. I will sit anywhere in the ground.....

Thanks, in hope!!!

Dan

I've resigned myself to watching it down the boozer. Ticket money being spent on getting wa nkered.

The wife asked me this morning if she'll see me at all tomorrow.

Doubt it!

PM me your address

I bought two tickets from a friend who is a Coventry fan. I no longer need them as I got some in that debacle last Tuesday. If you want these tickets for a nominal sum, say £20, they are yours. Needless to say they are tickets in the away end. I can meet you before the game to hand the tickets over. No fighting please if you buy them as it could potentially risk her season ticket! Pm me. I'm leaving the office today at 5 so you have about 90 mins.

FWIW, and I appreciate I am rather late to the party, I would dearly love to buy a ticket for this match if anyone has a spare. Please PM me if you have such a ticket. I will sit anywhere in the ground.....

Thanks, in hope!!!

Dan

Hi Dan...give this Coventry fan a ring...I'm sorted now this was his pm to me this am...

Hello mate, Ticket is yours as other people interested were messing me about..

If I send it tomoz morning by post I cant guarantee it will get to you in time, might be best to meet you outside the ground

my number is 07908571936, If i dont answer mate rest assured i'l ring you back when I can, working nights at the mo so between work and sleeping in the day its hard to say when i'l be free!

Its definatly yours though for face value

I bought two tickets from a friend who is a Coventry fan. I no longer need them as I got some in that debacle last Tuesday. If you want these tickets for a nominal sum, say £20, they are yours. Needless to say they are tickets in the away end. I can meet you before the game to hand the tickets over. No fighting please if you buy them as it could potentially risk her season ticket! Pm me. I'm leaving the office today at 5 so you have about 90 mins.

Il take them if they are still for sale?

email dan_armstrong@hotmail.co.uk

Hi Dan...give this Coventry fan a ring...I'm sorted now this was his pm to me this am...

Hello mate, Ticket is yours as other people interested were messing me about..

If I send it tomoz morning by post I cant guarantee it will get to you in time, might be best to meet you outside the ground

my number is 07908571936, If i dont answer mate rest assured i'l ring you back when I can, working nights at the mo so between work and sleeping in the day its hard to say when i'l be free!

Its definatly yours though for face value

AnthonyD, so sorry it has taken this long to get back to you, I must have left work about 5mins before you posted. Really kind of you to offer this, I expect your mate has been bombarded with texts and calls now :)

Is that ticket for the away end mate?

Cheers, Dan