Saints unofficial Shirts

Dr Who?

Met the fella on the train to one game. Nice chap and some really good designs. He was pinning his hopes on a 'Champions' design but obviously that didn't happen. I believe MLT is next up.

I shall be purchasing when I eventually have two pennies to rub together...

Edited by saintscottofthenortham
Meant MLT not SKD.

The guy who does these shirts sits in front of me in the Northam and is a decent bloke. Lots of positive comments on Facebook about the shirts and people who sit next to me are very happy with their shirts. He also does key rings, phone covers, I pad covers in the same designs.

The tops probably cost him no more than about £4 each.

So? He is a graphic designer and has overheads to run his business. The price will take all that into account and his profit, which he reinvests.

This guy lives near me and he's finding work without resorting to benefits.

I think that the prices are pitched about right and, judging by the amount I see at SMS, he's got it right.

Hes a good friend of mine, launched the site late last year with just a few designs, really good to see it grow over the season, I see more and more of his shirts around the ground every time I go to St Marys.

I think £17 is very reasonable, most of us are willing to pay more than double that for an official shirt and these shirts are unique and different to your usual Saints shirt.

The shirts are a massive mark-up. A decent quality brand name promotional T-Shirt can be bought on quantity for under £1.50 trade price and the screens are £20 per colour typically. But full marks for initiative and if he can achieve that sort profit margin, then good luck to him.