Everton Away Ticket Details

Saint-Armstrong

Desperate for two tickets. Help required for an exile.

Try to do all the northern games as based up here.

Last year was easy, just had to walk up and pay.

Any help appreciated

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk 2

Are we sure it has sold out? Club hasn't announced anything and I'd never entirely trust our ticket website. Might be worth giving the club a quick call in the morning.

Thanks for that but I am no longer a member as up to this year I would just walk up to the match and pay on the door.

I am based in Liverpool ironically. Was hoping to buy two spares from fans on the way up.

Will join up with the Northern Saints after this match though.

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for that but I am no longer a member as up to this year I would just walk up to the match and pay on the door.

I am based in Liverpool ironically. Was hoping to buy two spares from fans on the way up.

Will join up with the Northern Saints after this match though.

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk 2

I may have two available on the day if you are interested.

Hi, for some reason I cant pm you. Tried on both tapatalk and the website. Dont have the privilages apparently.

My email is saturnus27@hotmail.com if you want to contact me with a meeting place.

Thanks again, really happy that saints fans can help each other out.

I will be the one with a Northern Irish accent

Cheers,Andy

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk 2

We sold the lower tickets & have returned all the upper, which we never actually put on sale.
See, this is where I reckon a lot of football clubs are stupid with their sale and return policy. Everton haven't sold out their other sections yet from what I could see and we could certainly sell more this week and a fair handful on the day perhaps, yet they'll now only get 1.8k tickets worth of cash out of us.

Heard we've done the same for Fulham when they come down to us, they've already sold out their 1.8k, but aren't taking the full 3k as the rest are on sale/no return basis.

Ha ha, so as I said all along on here, don't rely on our ticket website to see if a game is sold out or not, speak to the club directly. I think our website doesn't have the ability to stop selling tickets once all the tickets have been sold, so once it starts getting close, they take them off sale from the website.