great thread about saints -reading forum

NickG

Their obessession astounds me, taking the **** out of our history, wouldn't know where to start with their non-existing history!

Elm Park

um

um

auto trader

Coppell

Championship record pts

Premier league

relegation

hardly worth taking the **** out of us is it

Probably, to be fair. We have a lot of younger fans, and we've been at the Madejski for 10 years - they would have only been little children when we moved. We've also got a lot of new fans as well... I spoke to a saints fan in his early twenties on the train back yesterday, and he told me he'd been going about 3 or 4 years - Would you be as disparaging about him?

I'm 22 and I only went there about 7 times, been supporting my club for 11 years. Is that a bad thing?

You can't grow without new fans - And IIRC, you built a stadium twice the size of your old one as well ;) We're very much in the same boat I think!

And we know a lot about you because Meridian rather liked you, and we had to sit through the bigger club's highlights before our own when we were in Division 2 and you were Premiership... Andy Steggall Yeah

Probably, to be fair. We have a lot of younger fans, and we've been at the Madejski for 10 years - they would have only been little children when we moved. We've also got a lot of new fans as well... I spoke to a saints fan in his early twenties on the train back yesterday, and he told me he'd been going about 3 or 4 years - Would you be as disparaging about him?

I'm 22 and I only went there about 7 times, been supporting my club for 11 years. Is that a bad thing?

You can't grow without new fans - And IIRC, you built a stadium twice the size of your old one as well ;) We're very much in the same boat I think!

And we know a lot about you because Meridian rather liked you, and we had to sit through the bigger club's highlights before our own when we were in Division 2 and you were Premiership... Andy Steggall Yeah

"who are ya?"

**** fans!

and just because you were jelous doesn't mean you should hate us not our fault you have no history :D doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo F*CK OFF

Reading have no local rivals as such and need to muscle in on rivalries to feel like they belong. They see us in much the same way as Plymouth do - we are the big boys in their eyes.

Do Plymouth really see us as rivals? I know there was a bit of anger from then in our first few seasons at this level over Sturrock, but as far as I understand we seem to get on alright with them now, and they don't really consider us to be the enemy.

Have I just not been paying attention?

Do Plymouth really see us as rivals? I know there was a bit of anger from then in our first few seasons at this level over Sturrock, but as far as I understand we seem to get on alright with them now, and they don't really consider us to be the enemy.

Have I just not been paying attention?

No Plymouth do not see us as rivals Pompey are their traditional rivals due to the Navy connections