Get ready for Bulgarians and Romanians coming

Thedelldays

Really is that why landrover have an 18 month waiting list to buy one?

Jeez Dune... you make yourself look sillier with every post - Check up on where the investmnet in Land Rover came from in recent years, a company that would have ben dead but for that investment - and you are also talking about a company that produces cars starting at over 25k - where is our auto industry?

The only UK prodced sensibily priced car is the Mini - owned by BMW, whose development was funded by BMW.... the reason our car industry is dead is because als already stated (if you bothered to read properly) the attitude of workers and lack of investment in the 70s and 80s.

This is part of the problem though Smirking - the way we use terms like Multiculture to compartmentalise - all of a sudden it Multiculturalism that is part of the problem - which is just a 'nicer' way of saying multi ethic which is the problem' date=' which is just a step away from blaming all our problems on the immigrants. I hate words like Multiculturalism as it means nothing - we a country made up of peoples born here and people who have come to work here, simple. They may bring cultures, religions and habits good and bad in our eyes, but that is where it ends. Whenver someone says, 'but they dont want to integrate into our culture blah blah... I ask them to define 'our culture' - they usually go on about 'Christian country' - which is when I ask them about teh last time they went to church.... the point being that its usually a religeous issue and yet thevast majority in the UK do NOT activeliy embrace their 'Christian culture'....[/quote']

You have presumed an awful lot there about people and their thoughts on immigration, similar to people against rampant immigration have to be racist? Thats not only wrong its inflammatory to say the least, are the Unions wrong? They are left leaning and they do not want rampant immigration? What are they in all this?

Liberal elite has been a saying for years and this dune fellow owned it I suppose? I am playing football at IM Marsh tonight pap if you feel like popping along , then probably to the Fulwood Arms for a quick pint? Possibly the lane, you would not know where I am talking about as you live in Shirley, you still believe I am dune cracks me up because its so wrong you determined though to prove something thats not there.

Ha ha make no difference whether you are or not, as its all hidden behind avatars anyway - what is clear is you and Dune share very common ideology, turns of phase, attitudes - ou could be twins

Jeez Dune... you make yourself look sillier with every post - Check up on where the investmnet in Land Rover came from in recent years, a company that would have ben dead but for that investment - and you are also talking about a company that produces cars starting at over 25k - where is our auto industry?

The only UK prodced sensibily priced car is the Mini - owned by BMW, whose development was funded by BMW.... the reason our car industry is dead is because als already stated (if you bothered to read properly) the attitude of workers and lack of investment in the 70s and 80s.

BMW the company thats subsidized?

Ha ha make no difference whether you are or not' date=' as its all hidden behind avatars anyway - what is clear is you and Dune share very common ideology, turns of phase, attitudes - ou could be twins[/quote']

Why? Go on, because I am against massive immigration (I think most of us our) as it undercuts the worker? You are happy to pay for less and undercut, thats all I know, as for pap well no one knows, he proclaims leftism but is probably centre ground but just does not want to admit it.

You have presumed an awful lot there about people and their thoughts on immigration, similar to people against rampant immigration have to be racist? Thats not only wrong its inflammatory to say the least, are the Unions wrong? They are left leaning and they do not want rampant immigration? What are they in all this?

Behave Dunce, there is nothing in that statement that suggests people against 'rampant' immigration are racist - but this is another classic - 'rampant' as if millions upon millions of unskilled folk willing to work for £2 an hour are suddenly going to arrive.... keep spreading the Bile and you will get those that make you look so stupid.

Unions have a function in protecting the worker who pay their subs... therefore ANY issue that may impact on the jobs of tehir members they will be speaking out - and if 'rampant' immigration and the sudden sacking of 200,000 workers to be rplced by 200,000 romanians on half the pay were likely they would have a point - but that is NOT going to happen - you know it, Even the Daily Mail knows it, yet it seems not to stop them peddling this sort of ignorant sheidt.

Why? Go on, because I am against massive immigration (I think most of us our) as it undercuts the worker? You are happy to pay for less and undercut, thats all I know, as for pap well no one knows, he proclaims leftism but is probably centre ground but just does not want to admit it.

Are you really that dense or simply a WUM? Please even if WUM, at least dont make yourself look like such a thick tw at by mis quoting/interpreting others posts - its just pathetically infantile...

Behave Dunce, there is nothing in that statement that suggests people against 'rampant' immigration are racist - but this is another classic - 'rampant' as if millions upon millions of unskilled folk willing to work for £2 an hour are suddenly going to arrive.... keep spreading the Bile and you will get those that make you look so stupid.

Unions have a function in protecting the worker who pay their subs... therefore ANY issue that may impact on the jobs of tehir members they will be speaking out - and if 'rampant' immigration and the sudden sacking of 200,000 workers to be rplced by 200,000 romanians on half the pay were likely they would have a point - but that is NOT going to happen - you know it, Even the Daily Mail knows it, yet it seems not to stop them peddling this sort of ignorant sheidt.

Insults stop them or you lose the argument, what the Mail and the Union in cahoots? You are prepared to undercut the worker I am not, that is fact as you have written it, nothing more nothing less.

The Unions position is quite rightly there to protect the worker, was dune a labour card carrying member who believed in the principle of Unity and the Unions? Does he live in Liverpool? Support Southampton and like a bevy at the weekend with his wife? If so nice one.

Talking of subsidy, what do you think of Southamptons FC's subsidy? Should we of folded? Well under your principles (?) we should of.

Are you really that dense or simply a WUM? Please even if WUM' date=' at least dont make yourself look like such a thick tw at by mis quoting/interpreting others posts - its just pathetically infantile...[/quote']

Your presumptions are far ruder than your insults and even for me your spelling and grammar are atrocious.

The trouble is Delldays, I have yet to meet a lazy immigrant....I can only speak as I find. I am delighted these foreigners are here.

So what do we do with lazy British people who whine on programmes like QT and Newsnight that "there are no jobs". I've no problem with having a welfare state that helps people out whilst they are temporary in a bad place, but if Bulgarians and Romanians can come over and get jobs there must be some out there for Brits to do.

I had Polish workers working for me and they were fantastic a credit to their families and their country. We pay just above the minimum wage and it's pretty boring work, I had an accountant and other highly intelligent Poles willing to do this job. Before they came all I got was wasters and **** artists sent to me by an agency. So I've nothing against Eastern Europeans, but what I object to is paying some toe rag to sit on his arse all day claiming he cant get a job. It appears to me that by "a job", a lot of Brits mean "a job I like" or a "job that matches my skill set", whereas a lot of Eastern Europeans are prepared to do anything to get a foot hold.

Liberal elite has been a saying for years and this dune fellow owned it I suppose? I am playing football at IM Marsh tonight pap if you feel like popping along , then probably to the Fulwood Arms for a quick pint? Possibly the lane, you would not know where I am talking about as you live in Shirley, you still believe I am dune cracks me up because its so wrong you determined though to prove something thats not there.

So let me get this straight? You new defence that you live in Liverpool is that I live in Shirley?

Brilliant reasoning, sonny-Jim.

I think what cracks you up is the attention you're getting. Shame, I'd gotten used to dune by the end. That character was annoying, but you knew where you stood.

This one? What a mess. Labour Party member who spends his time talking about the fascist left or the liberal elite, as predicted, like clockwork.

Bloke who says he has nothing to hide constantly hiding. Your invite to the Fulwood Arms is of course, welcome - but if I think you're really dune, then it's just a wild goose chase, innit? Like it has been the whole time.

Best thing about all this is the amount of research you must have done. Did reading about Liverpool burn your eyes? :)

Anyway, the most convincing reason I've seen for you being dune is that you could have smacked me down at anytime in the past couple of months. The smackdown has not arrived.

Must irk you that so many people have seen through your brilliant plan.

So what do we do with lazy British people who whine on programmes like QT and Newsnight that "there are no jobs". I've no problem with having a welfare state that helps people out whilst they are temporary in a bad place, but if Bulgarians and Romanians can come over and get jobs there must be some out there for Brits to do.

I had Polish workers working for me and they were fantastic a credit to their families and their country. We pay just above the minimum wage and it's pretty boring work, I had an accountant and other highly intelligent Poles willing to do this job. Before they came all I got was wasters and **** artists sent to me by an agency. So I've nothing against Eastern Europeans, but what I object to is paying some toe rag to sit on his arse all day claiming he cant get a job. It appears to me that by "a job", a lot of Brits mean "a job I like" or a "job that matches my skill set", whereas a lot of Eastern Europeans are prepared to do anything to get a foot hold.

This ^^^^ Surely we have to try to employ the people that live in this Country, if they do not want to work, fine dont give them money, plenty of people from overseas who will.

IT's been the state of this country for 30 years if not more. Pay people to sit at home all their lives doing othing, while importing cheap labour from across the world. Something, somewhere, went very, very wrong.

So let me get this straight? You new defence that you live in Liverpool is that I live in Shirley?

Brilliant reasoning, sonny-Jim.

I think what cracks you up is the attention you're getting. Shame, I'd gotten used to dune by the end. That character was annoying, but you knew where you stood.

This one? What a mess. Labour Party member who spends his time talking about the fascist left or the liberal elite, as predicted, like clockwork.

Bloke who says he has nothing to hide constantly hiding. Your invite to the Fulwood Arms is of course, welcome - but if I think you're really dune, then it's just a wild goose chase, innit? Like it has been the whole time.

Best thing about all this is the amount of research you must have done. Did reading about Liverpool burn your eyes? :)

Anyway, the most convincing reason I've seen for you being dune is that you could have smacked me down at anytime in the past couple of months. The smackdown has not arrived.

Must irk you that so many people have seen through your brilliant plan.

I have told you where I am like I did last time, I am of to Wigan on Saturday but you wont show. Research? For what? So this fellow has decided to research Liverpool solely to get under your skin? You must have a high opinion of yourself if you think someone is going to make that sort of effort for you, be assured young man that aint going to happen from me.

You know where I will be.

Edited by Barry Sanchez

I have told you where I am like I did last time, I am of to Wigan on Saturday but you wont show. Research? For what? So this fellow has decided to research Liverpool solely to get under your skin? You must have a high opinion of yourself if you think someone is going to make that sort of effort for you, be assured young man that aint going to happen from me.

You know where I will be.

Going to Wigan. I expect I'll see a couple from TSW up there. Doesn't really prove you live in Liverpool, though chief. Will all the other away supporters at the game be from Liverpool too? :)

Don't think I'm suggesting that this Barry Sanchez persona has been placed in Liverpool for my benefit; just a bit of misdirection. The entity known as dune famously hated scousers, so it's a brilliant idea in theory, sadly betrayed by the day to day practicalities of pretending to be something you're not.

Going to Wigan. I expect I'll see a couple from TSW up there. Doesn't really prove you live in Liverpool, though chief. Will all the other away supporters at the game be from Liverpool too? :)

Don't think I'm suggesting that this Barry Sanchez persona has been placed in Liverpool for my benefit; just a bit of misdirection. The entity known as dune famously hated scousers, so it's a brilliant idea in theory, sadly betrayed by the day to day practicalities of pretending to be something you're not.

Ha ha, pap I am married to a scouse, get over it, I live in South Liverpool and have done for years, chill out, why would I lie? Why do you disbelieve? This dune must of really affected you, get over it as I am not going to ever admit to something I am not so its your issue my friend not mine.

You for a supposed open minded liberal left wing vearing person are very closed minded indeed as you simply dont believe people, thats says more about you than me.

What you're leaving out is that those Polish workers could actually do something with the pittance your firm paid them. The English jobseeker, with many commitments to make, and much more particular about not sharing accommodation with 12 other adults, might not find your boring job as attractive.

We had loads of Polish people working in one of our facilities. About half of them have gone back, using the meagre wages they got here to set themselves up in Poland. That simply isn't possible here, you're not talking about the same incentives, and I reiterate that it's a scandal that someone can work a full time job yet still have to get help from the government for their rent.

Ha ha, pap I am married to a scouse, get over it, I live in South Liverpool and have done for years, chill out, why would I lie? Why do you disbelieve? This dune must of really affected you, get over it as I am not going to ever admit to something I am not so its your issue my friend not mine.

You for a supposed open minded liberal left wing vearing person are very closed minded indeed as you simply dont believe people, thats says more about you than me.

Those are just like, words on a forum, dune.

What you're leaving out is that those Polish workers could actually do something with the pittance your firm paid them. The English jobseeker, with many commitments to make, and much more particular about not sharing accommodation with 12 other adults, might not find your boring job as attractive.

We had loads of Polish people working in one of our facilities. About half of them have gone back, using the meagre wages they got here to set themselves up in Poland. That simply isn't possible here, you're not talking about the same incentives, and I reiterate that it's a scandal that someone can work a full time job yet still have to get help from the government for their rent.

Shirley, its not often I agree with you but on the minimum wage (I think thats what you are driving at here) and the tax credits, housing allowances I agree, a wage should be a livable one .

Very much this

And dont put me in the rampantly against immigration camp frank as I am not, nor am I going to be one of the 'those people dont agree to our culture' etc as in reality I am not, Im not going to go down the religion route either, thats just a load of old clap trap.

The daily mail very well does sensationalise stories, all papers do it is the nature of any journalist economy unfortunately. But there are many people out there who will feel drawn to this hatred as it gives them someone to blame, easy targets yes maybe. But the government as a hole needs to, at the very least, stop immigration of those that are here just to 'cure' themselves or claim other benefits. Yes I am proud of our NHS but not when jimbob can come here for a weekend, clear his herpes and go on his merry way.

From immigration point of view too I work with a couple of v experienced and knowledgeable engineers, we have a real skills shortage in my industry ATM and without them we would be cery few. But that in itself does not excuse the blatent and overloading ****taking of labours benefit culture by allowing more and more into tge country as unskilled workers

And yes I know we have enough freeloaders of our own but thats a different thread

Sweet what time young pap?

Nowish. I have to say, Barry - you really got under my skin on one point. This continued accusation that I live in Shirley must be addressed. I feel it important to clear my name.

Accordingly, here are a couple of photos submitted as evidence in my defence.

Exhibit #1:

Me, with today's paper, standing on Edge Lane, with a large sign behind me which says Liverpool Innovation Park.

papinliverpool.jpg

Exhibit #2:

Close up of today's paper.

todayspaper.jpg

I understand that you are going for a game of football at IM Marsh, then having a pint at the Fulwood Arms. Perhaps you'd like to do something similar. We've seen how you've continually guarded your privacy, so you don't necessarily have to be in the photo.

Picture of today's Echo somewhere recognisably Liverpudlian. Not a big ask if you're on your rounds, is it, Bazza? :)

Cool will be back at 2230 ish , my wife is ****ing herself, is a photo of the pub we go to and the date ok ? Could be on the lane you see, cheers Shirl. If I post will I get an apology?

I can be humble when I'm wrong, Bazza.

IM Marsh or the pub will do. I know them both.

Nowish. I have to say, Barry - you really got under my skin on one point. This continued accusation that I live in Shirley must be addressed. I feel it important to clear my name.

Accordingly, here are a couple of photos submitted as evidence in my defence.

Exhibit #1:

Me, with today's paper, standing on Edge Lane, with a large sign behind me which says Liverpool Innovation Park.

papinliverpool.jpg

Exhibit #2:

Close up of today's paper.

I understand that you are going for a game of football at IM Marsh, then having a pint at the Fulwood Arms. Perhaps you'd like to do something similar. We've seen how you've continually guarded your privacy, so you don't necessarily have to be in the photo.

Picture of today's Echo somewhere recognisably Liverpudlian. Not a big ask if you're on your rounds, is it, Bazza? :)

Jeez Pap -... I used to have hair like that ... and the scruffy beardy growth back in 1989/90 when a Stoodent - now sadly hair is short out of necessity... :(

Sweet will do the teaching block to the left where I park the indoor as well, will do the front or the boozer we go to. Ta ra.

I think the pub would be best. Exterior shot if you could, sir :)

Just remember today's paper.

Jeez Pap -... I used to have hair like that ... and the scruffy beardy growth back in 1989/90 when a Stoodent - now sadly hair is short out of necessity... :(

Grown it twice now. First time, got convinced to cut it off. Really missed it, so grew it back. Doesn't really matter what I look like. I only really see my clients infrequently, and there are mechanisms to make oneself look slightly less like a hobo.

Very much this

And dont put me in the rampantly against immigration camp frank as I am not, nor am I going to be one of the 'those people dont agree to our culture' etc as in reality I am not, Im not going to go down the religion route either, thats just a load of old clap trap.

The daily mail very well does sensationalise stories, all papers do it is the nature of any journalist economy unfortunately. But there are many people out there who will feel drawn to this hatred as it gives them someone to blame, easy targets yes maybe. But the government as a hole needs to, at the very least, stop immigration of those that are here just to 'cure' themselves or claim other benefits. Yes I am proud of our NHS but not when jimbob can come here for a weekend, clear his herpes and go on his merry way.

From immigration point of view too I work with a couple of v experienced and knowledgeable engineers, we have a real skills shortage in my industry ATM and without them we would be cery few. But that in itself does not excuse the blatent and overloading ****taking of labours benefit culture by allowing more and more into tge country as unskilled workers

And yes I know we have enough freeloaders of our own but thats a different thread

NO worries, from your posts it's clear you are not in that camp and have taken time to present your opinion without the thinly veiled unpleasentness... NOt sure I agree with the term 'benefit culture' being a 'labour issue' - The Government provided benefits system is there to ensure those that can not provide for themselves are not destined to poverty - sadly the better the system (or more generous) we seem to have more that take advantage - this is in issue with the PEOPLE of this country, not the policy. If only those who really needed it claimed, we could cut teh the benefits bill in half and ensure thsoe who really need it get a decent living standard.... our problme is that a benefits culture seems to be endemic within the 'British' menality... The systems in France and Germany are far more generous with 80% of last wage as unemployment benefit for example... so you dont suddenly get the baliffs round, but it declines month on month so it encourages job seeking... and they dont have the problems that we do...

I appreciate the whole NHS tourist issue - but froma civilised society perspective, providing Healthcare to those who simply have no means to it despite the cost, is still something I feel shows us in a civilised and mature light - and frankly the costs to the NHS of this sector are tiny - I would argue its a tiny price to pay for something we can be proud of - we dont turn folk in need away and despite teh problems this can cause, it just shows us in an even better light.

Ultimately, it comes down to the a simple issue, IMHO. The numbers that sponge and ad feck all ARE a very small percentage any immigrant group... the vast majority work, pay tax and NOI and contribute to our society, with graft, intellect etc. I believe that putting up with the freeeloaders is a worthwhile price for this and the freedoms this affords people - we can live and work within the EU and vice versa, pay tax locally and benefit from local social services... but as is very common, only the negative aspects are frequently plastered over the media, and inevitably blown out of all proportion

By what not having a bloody clue where and how to attach these photos? Where am I a racist? Like your play on ignoramus to appear intelligent.

Not everything is about you. Are you a kitchen hand in the armed forces?

I don't know if I'd get the all-clear from Dictionary Corner, but I'm guessing that ignorami is a plural of ignoramus, not a play on it.

This is definitely about Barry Sanchez and his inability to upload photos. I know plenty of Eastern Europeans who can upload pictures and pass the Britishness test. With his foreign heritage and frankly poor IT skills, Sanchez could find himself in Krakow soon if he's not Internet super highway.

Joe thats true, my IT skills are woeful, the photos are in my wifes hotmail account but thats as far as I have got.

I really don't want to win this by forfeit, dune.

Go to:-

http://tinypic.com/

You can upload your image anonymously, and it'll even give you the code to attach it to this board. I've highlighted the bit you need to copy and paste.

imgcode.png

Ta-da!

dc5x8l.jpg

At this point, the old dune would probably proudly remark on how much time I've spent on the effort. Less time than it takes me to make a cup of tea, as it goes.

I eagerly await your response.

This is definitely about Barry Sanchez and his inability to upload photos. I know plenty of Eastern Europeans who can upload pictures and pass the Britishness test. With his foreign heritage and frankly poor IT skills, Sanchez could find himself in Krakow soon if he's not Internet super highway.

I too find Barry Sanchez's inability to upload photos to be at odds with his prolific nature on SaintsWeb. He's pretty quick-smart with some of those replies, so you have to assume a typist of reasonable competence, and a degree of computer literacy too. After all, he was able to stride into the vaunted halls of not606 and SaintsWeb without being struck down by the almighty sign-up forms, the devilish email confirmations and the payment details nightmare that must have accompanied his transition from Registered User to Full Member on SaintsWeb.

If he has made it this far uploading and linking a photo shouldn't be beyond him.