Favourite Method for Killing Insects

Lighthouse

When I was young I worked in a shop and we put one of those 'traditional sweet shop' sweet containers (that your buy a quarter of cola bottles) out the back with some left in the bottom. We put it near a known wasp nest and after a few hours they were swarming in & out. It was a proper challenge to be brave enough to get close to it, but we did to put the lid on. Once they were all dead we had about two inches worth of wasps, maybe 200 to 300 of the little mothers fuc kers. I hate wasps

When I was young I worked in a shop and we put one of those 'traditional sweet shop' sweet containers (that your buy a quarter of cola bottles) out the back with some left in the bottom. We put it near a known wasp nest and after a few hours they were swarming in & out. It was a proper challenge to be brave enough to get close to it, but we did to put the lid on. Once they were all dead we had about two inches worth of wasps, maybe 200 to 300 of the little mothers fuc kers. I hate wasps

This reminds me.

As a child I recall my Dad was in the habit of rescuing a discarded jam jar from the bin, he would then cut a narrow slot in the lid, fill it 3/4 full with water (which soon became a sweet jammy smelling fluid) and then leaving it outside by the bin. The results were quite spectacular as the wasps would fly in but drown in the water before they could escape from his cruel and fiendishly deadly trap - indeed it was akin to a wasp holocaust in there!

As for its usefulness in ridding the garden of wasps however, I suspect the bloody thing attracted more of them than it killed.

spiders get splatterated & then i leave the corpse out as warning to others. Winged beats is ushered gently towards the exit, except wasp who i baseball with plastic ruler. I'm only allowed to get them mid-air tho, smashing landed wasps is not cricket yo.

spiders get splatterated & then i leave the corpse out as warning to others. Winged beats is ushered gently towards the exit, except wasp who i baseball with plastic ruler. I'm only allowed to get them mid-air tho, smashing landed wasps is not cricket yo.

-Fat-Honey-Winnie-The-Pooh-Hd-Wallpaper--.jpg

'It had been a while since a wasp had happened by, but the bear was happy to play the long game'.

Was in the back garden the other day and saw a fly on his back in a bucket of water. He hadn't broken the water so was just floating there struggling with his legs twitching. Anyways I thought **** you fly you can stay there and get yourself out of the **** you've got yourself into. Thing is I was in the garden today and and he was still in there floating around legs twitching and stuff. He's been in there for over two days..... How long is he gonna last?

Was in the back garden the other day and saw a fly on his back in a bucket of water. He hadn't broken the water so was just floating there struggling with his legs twitching. Anyways I thought **** you fly you can stay there and get yourself out of the **** you've got yourself into. Thing is I was in the garden today and and he was still in there floating around legs twitching and stuff. He's been in there for over two days..... How long is he gonna last?

You should install a webcam

I feel an SWF sweepstake coming on.......

Sunlight beamed through a Magnifying Glass (or lens of a pair of binoculars) makes a great death ray for burning ants to a crisp. The best bit is if you get it just right they explode and pop about an inch into the air.

They sell Mosquito zappers out here which iare basically electrified squash rackets. You get a nicely satisfying cracking sound a a whiff of burning when you zap a mossie or blue bottle. It really packs a punch as well. For some unknown reason if seems good fun to touch it after a few too many beers - ouch!!

When I was a young draughtsman, working in a structural engineers office about 25 or so years ago, the office sport was to swat wasps with scale rule (basically a 30cm ruler to the un-educated). If the wasp was only stunned, a drop of tippex thinners would be applied, it would cause to have some sort of reaction & would curl up & sting itself. The corpse would then be added to the others along the top of the sash window. After a few week though, the cleaner refused to clean near the windows, so after that we'd collect the remains in a milk bottle. We managed to get about a pint-and-a-half worth one year.

Sunlight beamed through a Magnifying Glass (or lens of a pair of binoculars) makes a great death ray for burning ants to a crisp. The best bit is if you get it just right they explode and pop about an inch into the air.

They sell Mosquito zappers out here which iare basically electrified squash rackets. You get a nicely satisfying cracking sound a a whiff of burning when you zap a mossie or blue bottle. It really packs a punch as well. For some unknown reason if seems good fun to touch it after a few too many beers - ouch!!

They are also no good for playing badminton with or getting the top layers of leaves out of the pool although the pop when you dip it in the water is quite funny